Date: 5/5/20
Name: Niccki
Phone: 406-317-2513
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://odessa.skipthegames.com/femal...i/877903553489
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: West Loop 250
Activities: FBSM, HJ/BBBJ/Cock Worship/Edging, DATY, CFS/Mish, Mutual Masturbation/CIM Finish, Great Convo Throughout.
Hair Length and Color: Natural red/past shoulders, curvy/wavy, loved her hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She may not be for everyone, but I found this woman very attractive. Both in personality & looks. Excellent personal hygiene, probably about 5'5", thick, full round booty, gotta be DD's if not DDD's. I'm not really a boob man, but her girls are large lol. Might be MM's, I couldn't tell. Pics are her, but may be a bit old and she's a bit thicker, but a very good representation of what you'll see when she opens the door. Shaved cooch with a tuft of more natural red hair up above. Carpet matches the drapes fellas. Dressed in yoga pants, a cute top which I honestly don't remember what it was, I was focused on that ass. And a nice pair of heels to sexy up the outfit a bit.
Recommendation: Yes
FBSMLUVR, good to read your review sounds like she was a lot of fun . At least this one was for real.
Very nice review,
I've seen her ads in El Paso before and thought they were fake. Thanks for the info
Awesome review man. Kinda got a chub readin it. Mind if I ask what the rates were?
Jason2319, don't you see it in the ROS ??
Awesome review man. Kinda got a chub readin it. Mind if I ask what the rates were? Originally Posted by Jason2319
Here ya go Jason...thanks btw, glad you enjoyed lol

Thanks fellas, she was a lot of fun.

I think she was just in El Paso, next time she’s there, take her for a spin
Glad you enjoyed her and thanks for writing the review.