A Well Written Provider Ad

What do you consider to be a well written provider ad?

I will first grant that what I consider to be a well written ad is, of course, only my own personal opinion, but are nonetheless well considered.

A good provider ad should be tasteful, creative and provocative without being vulgar.

. . . I will confess that these (ahem) "ladies" who post crass ads about "all 3 holes" being open totally turn me off. Are there guys who actually think that level of marketing is some sort of turn-on? Do these type of ads even work as you hoped?

I've heard it said that women think in words and men think in pictures...if that is generally true then in my opinion a "good" ad would appeal to a man through tasteful yet provocative pictures that enhance a womans features and leave a bit of mystery for the mans imaginati..

It should be informative with contact information, useful links for websites, reviews, menu & other ads to reference. Short, sweet and to the point with a sexy alluring tone. A well thought out attention grabbing catch line but not one of the played out type you see on BP redundantly. Be origional, afterall we are our product and that deserves special attention to detail.
The ones I wrote, dang guide lines.

killed my "who wrote the ad hooker or john" threAD
yup
I've heard it said that women think in words and men think in pictures...if that is generally true then in my opinion a "good" ad would appeal to a man through tasteful yet provocative pictures that enhance a womans features and leave a bit of mystery for the mans imaginati..

It should be informative with contact information, useful links for websites, reviews, menu & other ads to reference. Short, sweet and to the point with a sexy alluring tone. A well thought out attention grabbing catch line but not one of the played out type you see on BP redundantly. Be origional, afterall we are our product and that deserves special attention to detail.
Originally Posted by alexandriajuly

Very well said Alexandria.................Now when are you coming back to Houston.........smile
Thank you Soulman. I will be back in town tomorrow for 1 or 2 days then back to SA til mid Oct.
Agreed Alexandria J.
I don't understand your thread FG.
You are always referring to the ladies as bitches and even worse in other forums. Why would you care what is in a ladies ad? You have zero respect for the ladies that hobby.
Woah!!

Just exposed ya!
What do you consider to be a well written provider ad? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

An ad that clearly defines rates and services. An ad that clearly expresses how to contact the provider. An ad that shows insight into the ladies personality and how a date with her might proceed. An ad that offers current and accurate images of the provider.

. . . I will confess that these (ahem) "ladies" who post crass ads about "all 3 holes" being open totally turn me off. Are there guys who actually think that level of marketing is some sort of turn-on? Do these type of ads even work as you hoped? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I don't mind girls who post crass/vulgar ads that mention "all 3 holes" being open. There are times when some of us want a total slut and are turned on by that type of ad/marketing.
I've heard it said that women think in words and men think in pictures...It should be informative with contact information, useful links for websites, reviews, menu & other ads to reference. Short, sweet and to the point with a sexy alluring tone. Originally Posted by alexandriajuly
As others stated, very well said Alexandria. I want to be able to find most of the info I need in the ad, and I can research the rest.
The only ads I really don't get is when they say " Mrs. Xxxx". I always consider messaging them and letting them know that Mrs. means that they're married and maybe they just don't know.
What do you consider to be a well written provider ad?

I will first grant that what I consider to be a well written ad is, of course, only my own personal opinion, but are nonetheless well considered.

A good provider ad should be tasteful, creative and provocative without being vulgar.

. . . I will confess that these (ahem) "ladies" who post crass ads about "all 3 holes" being open totally turn me off. Are there guys who actually think that level of marketing is some sort of turn-on? Do these type of ads even work as you hoped?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
one where they stay out of the color crayon box
its a cat and mouse game..... tease tease and let me nibble on the bait. if i see something....smell something i like....i go and get and get a closer look. when its right and im ready, i take the bait so dont leave me hanging. pull my line and hook a muthafucker.
  • SuzyQ
  • 10-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Ahahaha! I just posted my first GF3 ad! I've not had an Eccie Greek meeting, but the idea is a complete turn on! I must be quite the vile, naughty girl, no? Lol Obviously with the ad, I am trying to satisfy my own desires and curiosity w a willing companion. To each their own. I think a lot of men enjoy the "lady on the streets and freak in the sheets" type of women... And seriously, if YOU'RE on Eccie... Why judge anyone else?