wasn't what you expected

• grean
  • 01-14-2016, 07:39 AM
A lot of ladies try to keep their identity secret on this board by not showing their faces. I totally understand that. When a hobbiest makes an appointment with one of those ladies and finally see her face, if she turns out to be a "but her face" , is there a polite or graceful way to back out?
run forest run , no really just say I'm sorry and leave
It happens to me all the time.

They just throw the money and leave a dust trail back to the parking lot.

Best. Job. Ever.
  • L.A.
  • 01-14-2016, 08:24 AM
Just bring a brown paper bag or turn off the lights.
The face always looks better with a dick in her mouth.

Best. Job. Ever. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LOL, no way... But it if that wasn't a viable business strategy for some, Backpage wouldn't exist!
  • grean
  • 01-14-2016, 08:57 AM
The face always looks better with a dick in her mouth. Originally Posted by Bdubbs41

See thats the thing. That's when it's most important to see a pretty face looking up at you.
Ask for a face shot only to be PM'd to you so it can't be connected to the hobby.

You are verrry, very beautiful... I will vouch for ya!

A good photographer will not over blur a face to the point of not at least being able to recognize her features.

And, as SisterTwister suggests, test the waters, see if she will send a face pic (current).
  • grean
  • 01-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Asking for face shots in a no go for me. There's a reason they don't post them in the first place.

I think I would just say in the initial pm that her face is very important and due to the lack of any, I might decide against the appointment once I have seen her face.

How would that go over?

What I have heard you got ones of the most beautiful faces here!!!
It's a gamble. If you get there and aren't happy, by all means leave. It's your hobby, your money and you ought to have an enjoyable time. Did this girl have reviews? I will say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so.....on that note, I have seen ladies that reviews deemed gorgeous and I couldn't see where. Maybe being super skinny let's a butta face slide?
  • grean
  • 01-14-2016, 10:08 AM
It is in the eye of the beholder. And yep, it's my money. But is there anyway to do it that doesn't get you put over the coals in the ladies section or have a lady ( who is understandably pissed ) go off in the coed section?
If her face isn't visible, she more than likely will not send a picture. Not that you would have nefarious motives, but not all people are discreet.

Maybe limit yourself to ladies that have their faces visible so that you are not disappointed with what's behind the door.
Asking for face shots in a no go for me. There's a reason they don't post them in the first place.

I think I would just say in the initial pm that her face is very important and due to the lack of any, I might decide against the appointment once I have seen her face.

How would that go over? Originally Posted by grean
I've never been denied that request as long as the pix couldn't be connected to the hobby so no risk of association exists.