Masculine use of "LOL," unacceptable.

Does anyone else feel a man should never say, type, or think the expression "lol?"

It seems like something my teenage daughter says, not the Most Interesting Man Alive.

I've used it before, and I apologize to any REAL men I offended.
+1

It also sounds gay as hell when a man says he is offended.
  • quzi
  • 03-31-2017, 11:02 PM
LMFAO
LOL
I don't think it is a matter of masculine vs feminine...i think it's more of a millennial vs baby boomer thing
Real men write "tee-hee"
LOLOMGWTFBBQ
+1

It also sounds gay as hell when a man says he is offended. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Exactly. Though, I think we can all agree that quality meat doesn't need ketchup or steak sauce. and when someone puts it on the perfect piece of meat we've cooked, that is offensive!
I'm offended by this thread. LOL
I feel like fighting someone now. Idk why.
Honestly it don't view the acronym as either male or female. I'm not even quite sure any acronym can be viewed as a male or female. Maybe words like ovulating and uterus are female words. My question is HOW THE HELL did you came to this ground breaking philosophical way of thought?
I just think it sounds like something an immature girl says. There may be a manly correlate: HH (har har) or BH (bwah-ha) maybe even PS(pig snort).
Pig snorting? I want a smiley face of that!!!

Here is my big question (yes I really have asked this and wonder why) why isn't a cork screw called a pig screw? Think about it they had to have gotten the idea from watching pigs fucking. And came up with the word cork anyways?
  • ztonk
  • 04-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Cork does sound like pork...