https://www.dallasnews.com/news/lewi...titution-sting
Late to the party.....
Late to the party..... Originally Posted by alaine
...unless he was one of the 11.
...unless he was one of the 11. Originally Posted by ElBombero
He made bail.
Well, he got the town right.
couple in there were pretty cute !
What's interesting about the story is the quote about how the police couldn't find any victims of human trafficking because all the suspects were participating willingly.

Yet another argument for legalization - let willing, consenting adults agree to do what they want together.
I had a fantasy that I was walking on a ranch and it was breezy last Sunday. That was back when I was a hunter
What's interesting about the story is the quote about how the police couldn't find any victims of human trafficking because all the suspects were participating willingly.

Yet another argument for legalization - let willing, consenting adults agree to do what they want together. Originally Posted by dark3419
I agree!!!

+1 Dark
hey look, they got a token white guy on the team. even pimps must be getting the diversity memo.
I don't the idiots in our state capital with their high moral authority will let consenting adults enjoy their privacy, but we keep electing them so who's to blame,if they legalize it then there will be less " human trafficking", with more legal providers and age verification