what happened with bcoxx214?

hi guys, does anybody know what happened with bcoxx214? https://eccie.net/member.php?u=311335
It's none of our business.
If she wanted you to know, she would have told you.
You can tell by the reviews she was getting burned out and was not taking care of herself.

Is today be a dick day on eccie? I didn't see that post.

Is today be a dick day on eccie? I didn't see that post. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
Are you insinuating I just started being one today?...lol
You can tell by the reviews she was getting burned out and was not taking care of herself.

Is today be a dick day on eccie? I didn't see that post. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
The thing with people asking about someone, specifically a provider, is that we have no idea who is doing the asking. For all we know this person is some serious stalker and looking to ruin this person life. Even if you are sincere and just asking because she was the best lay you ever had, it's unfortunately best to treat public askings of women as if they want to be in their current unknown state for a reason.
That is on her. There is an old saying which some may have never heard before. "Bro's before Ho's". I know it can be considered crude, but on the other side they are saying "Slits before Dicks". She has X-amount reviews, I think she can handle a stalker, crazy pussy hunter, ect.
That is on her. There is an old saying which some may have never heard before. "Bro's before Ho's". I know it can be considered crude, but on the other side they are saying "Slits before Dicks". She has X-amount reviews, I think she can handle a stalker, crazy pussy hunter, ect. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
Dude get over yourself
That is on her. There is an old saying which some may have never heard before. "Bro's before Ho's". I know it can be considered crude, but on the other side they are saying "Slits before Dicks". She has X-amount reviews, I think she can handle a stalker, crazy pussy hunter, ect. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
I think she can handle a stalker? That is the single dumbest statement I have ever read on here. And I have seen some amazingly dumb shit posted.

It wasn't a "ho" that outed me, it was one of you loser Bros. Some of you guys are bigger wet cunt stains that BSC hoes.
Back your mouth up and put all the information you have about every provider you've seen then right here. See if they can handle the trouble you create for them.
Wow... That is a ridiculous thing to say... I think the safety of people on here is important... Attitudes like this are dangerous...

I think answering the question in general is fine, but specifics are not a good idea...
Why isc every post turned into some drama filled... My dick is bigger...I can pis further than you around here...

And y'all wonder why very few women post in coed...

Bash away people....