Downtown Fort Worth provider questions

• gtguy
  • 06-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to Fort Worth. I was hobbying in North Dallas. I do not see many Fort Worth provider ads for the area near downtown. Can anyone inform me of a great white girl that is GFE/PSE and loves BBBJNQNS CIM near that area.

Thanks everyone!
I'm in that area every day and don't know of any providers close. https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=105708 she's not far but bbbj, no cim.
I'm not even sure that such a unicorn exists within Loop820, let alone downtown.

Your best bets for near downtown include:
Bombshell Betty
Bailey Boobs
Jewls
Emmy
Reagan Drake

There may be others. Some or all may not meet your requirements, but it's Fort Worth.
  • Go4it
  • 06-23-2017, 11:38 PM
Lilly used to be by the medical center but she may have moved WAY OUT.
GenieAKAGabby isn't usually far from there. I have seen her inside 820!
Part of the problem, at least in my past experiences, is the higher level of NCNS and cancellations that seem to occur on the Ft. Worth side of the metro. When I am down there for a visit-- I will have more cancellations and NCNS in 3 days in Ft. Worth than I have in 2 weeks in Dallas. And this isn't an isolated thing-- it happens Every.Damned.Time.

I still come because I have a couple of reliable regulars there-- but history proves over and over that if they can't see me, not to go.. because I'm gonna have a bad time.
I'm mostly Outcall, however if I can schedule 2 appointments.... I don't mind getting a room close to downtown. Perhaps off University near the Apple Store. Just pm me whoever might be interested!

Xoxo,
M
  • Starz
  • 06-24-2017, 09:47 PM
I am in Arlington till Monday! Let's have some fun!
When did Arlington move to Downtown Fort Worth? Damn, the things you miss when you move!!
You think a pimp would have a better handle on geography, my mistake