2016 NO Review missing from Provider's profile

This morning I read a very positive San Antonio review of the provider courtneysback2015: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2136318

I decided I'd like to see her, so I started research. All of her attached reviews are YES. That's a positive.

Then I searched all of her threads started. Mostly ads, but I came a cross this (a bad review rebuttal thread): https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...e=4&highlight=

This is the NO review in question: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1612968

So why wasn't this NO review attached to her ECCIE profile?

She did raise quite a stink in the rebuttal thread -- did she reach out for "protection" from one of Austin's finest?

Note: she was an Austin provider at the time, and the location of the review is also Austin, which is why this thread is posted here.

Is this an innocent oversight or something more nefarious?

Is this an isolated incident or are there other cases of bad reviews being buried?

Discuss.
I think I can solve this great mystery of yours....
It could be because he doesn't actually have my name correct on the review. Im just guessing here but maybe reviews are auto linked. It's seems like a difficult task for someone to manually match up every review with the proper lady. Like I said, that's a guess . Im a very part time provider with no "connections" or favors lol.
I see you commented on that review back in 2016. I'm sorry it's still bothering you. Hope this will make you feel better.
I'm sorry it's still bothering you. Originally Posted by courtneysback2015
Nope. Hadn't given it two thoughts since I posted this 6 months ago.

You, on the other hand, did bump this thread.
  • ztonk
  • 01-20-2018, 04:01 PM
This is the first time I'm seeing this thread.

Spa reviews don't go into the moderation queue to be assigned to a provider like reviews from the Independent or Agency Review forums.

I've added this one to her profile. Thanks for pointing it out.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I've added this one to her profile. Thanks for pointing it out. Originally Posted by ztonk
One more example of effective, and polite, ECCIE Austin moderation.
One more example of effective, and polite, ECCIE Austin moderation. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I know this is not a local policy, but wouldn't it be helpful if all reviews, including NCNS, were linked to a lady to facilitate more expedient research?
Sure. But putting NCNS threads in Coed allows the provider to offer rebuttal, which oftentimes proves quite entertaining.

I'd be in favor of providers being allowed to comment on their reviews. Hell, let 'em read the ROS too. Wouldn't that be a hoot?
Sure. But putting NCNS threads in Coed allows the provider to offer rebuttal, which oftentimes proves quite entertaining.

I'd be in favor of providers being allowed to comment on their reviews. Hell, let 'em read the ROS too. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Heck mught as well make all forums public and arm everyone and let it be a shootout in the E C Corral
At least we know where one of the leaks are. Thanks for coming forward.