Someone is paying too much

Hello everyone,

Somebody is paying these girls too much which is rising their prices. I understand that some of you guys got the money to expend but some of us don’t. Please stop giving what they request and renegotiate. If we all do this, the prices can go back to normal. I used to get a qv for $100. Now I have to pay $150 WTF.
This is a joke...right???
I will pay what I want commensurate with services. These posts are so dumb. Please dont tell me what to do. We have enough of that with the government.
WTF, Bacanon. You come on this site with your first post telling me what I should do...go F*** yourself
Hello everyone,

Somebody is paying these girls too much which is rising their prices. I understand that some of you guys got the money to expend but some of us don’t. Please stop giving what they request and renegotiate. If we all do this, the prices can go back to normal. I used to get a qv for $100. Now I have to pay $150 WTF. Originally Posted by Bacanon
HAHAHA!!!! There is definitely some GPS going on out there, but her body, her rates! Obviously, if the rates are not commensurate with the service, the demand will fall and so will the rates. Basic economics. Move along, go find some medication addicted snatch elsewhere.
What a bunch of sensitive idiots lol.
Don't go to Delmonicos' and expect to pay McDonalds prices. Do you negotiate prices at a grocery store, or at a restaurant are at a gas station. My money, my decision on how to spend it.
Hey Bacanon, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
What a bunch of sensitive idiots lol. Originally Posted by Bacanon
Find a new line of work to earn more money so you can keep up with inflation.

Or stay home with Rosie Palm.
What a bunch of sensitive idiots lol. Originally Posted by Bacanon
Says the guy with the sensitive post that started this whole thread. Talk about a fragile ego. You don't like the cost, go fuck yourself (quite literally).
It's a hobby not a commodity. Clearly you don't race, fly or shoot.
Dont simp for whores. You pay them to catch a load, thats all they’re for. Don’t put a ho anywhere other than her place, on her back or knees..
Dont simp for whores. You pay them to catch a load, thats all they’re for. Don’t put a ho anywhere other than her place, on her back or knees.. Originally Posted by malignant
Sooo you think that you are better than the women that earn their living servicing you (or me)?????? I would be VERY interested in hearing your logic for this VERY erroneous thought.
Dont simp for whores. You pay them to catch a load, thats all they’re for. Don’t put a ho anywhere other than her place, on her back or knees.. Originally Posted by malignant

Wow!! Don't even know what to say..... I hope like hell you have no wife or daughter in your life.