Any intel on Lovely Angels Miso?

The search tool doesn't work for me, but I saw there will be a new employee at Lovely Angels soon. Her name is Miso and I'm wondering if anyone has details on her.

Thanks in advanced,
- BDBM
Don't think this is the original miso from prior years. She has been around vegas and la
Don't think this is the original miso from prior years. She has been around vegas and la Originally Posted by mrplink
It's the same Miso that's been here before.
Those are the pics Miso used at the LA (Los Angeles) Agencies. Miso is no longer advertised at any LA (Los Angeles) Agencies. I hope her stay at LA (Lovely Angels) will be fruitful and multiply.

Miso and Lovely were roommates at the Muse in Midtown. If Miso is returning, maybe Lovely will also. Lovely is no longer advertised in LA (Los Angeles) Agencies. I hope that means she will soon arrive at LA (Lovely Angels). She might have to work a couple of 24-hr shifts to handle her demand. Speculation runs high in my mind.
This is the same miso as last year, she had a boob job which looks nice. She’s very tiny, has trouble taking the big schlongs if you have one. Not the most personable maybe due to the language barrier, but very good lay. Seen her many times before and will see her next week again. She stays busy.

Bigdickbigmoney, if you’re endowed like your handle name, your session might be slow and labored since she’s pretty shallow. Look forward to your review.
Thanks guys. Guess Miso is my next one. I've been disappointed so far but I trust you guys
Thanks for letting me know Miso is coming back, you guys

Not the most personable maybe due to the language barrier, but very good lay. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
She's very sweet actually, but I can speak Korean so it might the language barrier like you said. Just wanted to put in a good word for her
The search tool doesn't work for me,
- BDBM Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

Just for Kicks I tried the INTERNET SEARCH. Guess what IT WORKED.
Bigdickbigmoney, if you’re endowed like your handle name, your session might be slow and labored since she’s pretty shallow. Look forward to your review. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I dont think I will visit her this time. I have seen her 3 times. The first two times were before the boob job.. and they were so - so, leaning to meh. I Tried her again when she came back, one of her first days and that was a great visit.. but reviews got worse as time went on. Nothing against her.. just more of a gamble than I would like. She has a nice little body tho for sure.
I just scheduled to see her again tomorrow morning, I’ll let y’all know how it goes this time. Last time I did a doubles with her and Angel and Miso got a little annoyed at me because I couldn’t cum for some reason and they had an appointment right after me, lol
I just scheduled to see her again tomorrow morning, I’ll let y’all know how it goes this time. Last time I did a doubles with her and Angel and Miso got a little annoyed at me because I couldn’t cum for some reason and they had an appointment right after me, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Let us know her depth and width tolerance.
I saw her yesterday. First appointment of the day. Lots of foreplay and lube. Very vocal the whole time. But she managed. I couldn’t go balls deep. Probably an inch or two remaining before that.

We were supposed to go three hours but she asked the booker to change it to a one hour session before I even arrived. I agreed. It was a worthwhile time.

Her hair is now short dark brown. Looks cute.
Si is very good girl