Being Deployed

Hi Everyone,

I just found out that I am being deployed in 2 months from this coming Monday. It gives me enought time to lose the 30lbs I have put on being lazy and sitting behind a desk the last few months.

Thank you to all of the Providers that I have seen over the last few months. I hope to come back and enjoy all of you again sometime.

Take care everyone.

John.

ROLLTIDE!!
Hate to hear about your deployment but I'm very grateful for what you do. The armed service is personal to me on many levels and without a nation of volunteers we wouldn't be as great as we are. Thanks.

Now with that said...30 lbs to lose in two months??? Looks someone might need to start doing two hour double sessions a few times a week lol

Best of luck to ya
I think there are a few providers that do a "send off" session for very little donation or free, just show them your paperwork.
Thank you for your service to our country. Stay safe. God bless. God speed to get you home safely.

Take care.. our prayers are with you and your family in your time of departure.
Good message amber it is appreciated.

Luck 2 u bama u'll b ok back b4 u know it. spent 3 yrs in the shit in iraq coming back to the girls is f'ing WONDERFUL.

p.s.: nebraska can kick the tide's ass any year .
Thank you for your service to our country. Stay safe. God bless. God speed to get you home safely.

Take care.. our prayers are with you and your family in your time of departure. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Thanks Amber

Couldn't have said it better

My Brother just came back and I am saying Goodbye to a good friend on Sunday from Ft.Hood

Be Safe
  • fawn
  • 02-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Hate to hear about your deployment but I'm very grateful for what you do. The armed service is personal to me on many levels and without a nation of volunteers we wouldn't be as great as we are. Thanks.

Now with that said...30 lbs to lose in two months??? Looks someone might need to start doing two hour double sessions a few times a week lol

Best of luck to ya Originally Posted by bbwhunter
I think there are a few providers that do a "send off" session for very little donation or free, just show them your paperwork. Originally Posted by bigdog0311

First BamaChamps, I want to personally say thank you to you for risking your life for our freedom! I am also very grateful to the rest of the men and women that serve our country!!! THANK YOU

And these guys are speaking the truth about providers giving back to you special men that serve your country... Reese and I would love to give you a proper send off, and offer you a very very special double session with the two of use... we will definitely help you work that 30lbs off or we will die trying. LOL. I will send you a pm...
First BamaChamps, I want to personally say thank you to you for risking your life for our freedom! I am also very grateful to the rest of the men and women that serve our country!!! THANK YOU

And these guys are speaking the truth about providers giving back to you special men that serve your country... Reese and I would love to give you a proper send off, and offer you a very very special double session with the two of use... we will definitely help you work that 30lbs off.... I will send you a pm... Originally Posted by fawn

Thank you very much for your service to our Country. Service men have a special place in my heart and I just wanted to chime in.

Fawn, thank you for counting me in on this. I love giving back.
Bamachamps, good lucka and be safe. Sounds like you have some sexy ladies wanting to bid you farewell.
If you are going to Asscrackinstan I understand the goats there are easy.

Keep your head down and ass in one piece.
  • Caleb
  • 02-17-2012, 10:33 PM
I salute you, sir.

Fair winds and following seas!
Semper Fidelis!
HOOAH!

Pick whichever fits best. Be safe and God Speed!
Best of luck to you, be safe, keep your head on a swivel and always maintain good situational awareness! From a service retiree, thanks for maintaining the unbroken line of service!

Good luck on that 30 lbs, from my numerous deployments that time to you deploy will pass in a blink of an eye.

A Marine and a sailor were sitting in a bar one day arguing over which was the superior service.

After a swig of beer the Marine says, 'Well, we had Iwo Jima.'

Arching his eyebrows, the sailor replies, 'We had the Battle of Midway.

'Not entirely true', responded the Marine. 'Some of those pilots were Marines, in fact, Henderson Field on Guadalcanal was named after a Marine pilot killed at the Battle of Midway.'

The sailor responds, 'Point taken.'

The Marine then says, 'We Marines were born at Tunn Tavern!'

The sailor, nodding agreement, says, 'But we had John Paul Jones.'

The argument continued until the Marine comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says...... 'The Marines invented sex!'

The Sailor replies, 'That is true, but it was the Navy who introduced it to women.'
fucking good one boo boo

keep your head on a swivel: that's ANOTHER good one boo never heard it said that way b4
I am about to be deployed to Oklahoma for two days, much worse than Iraq or anyplace else, Reese would you and Fawn care to give me a good send off?
I am about to be deployed to Oklahoma for two days, much worse than Iraq or anyplace else Originally Posted by durango95
I agree