Attire on Traveling girls

So I have always wondered what the guys preferred a gal to wear who was traveling from out of town.....

I know in Austin I can open my door wear a sun dress wearing nothing underneath with my hair wet and no makeup showing I just got out of the shower.

I feel like I should be dressed and hair/makeup done......but then I was told the fresh shower look was hot.

So I am curious.....What everyone else thought.....
Depends on time, place, manner

If we are meeting at a hotel for drinks, then BCD, I'd want you to show up dressed to for public, if it was a late night rendezvous, then I am less concerned.

Just communicate about expectations of dress
The fresh shower look is good but a tainted view is better.
Casual for me
I would never let a client see me without make-up, UNLESS he paid Double the fee ... lol
Nothing is more sexy than long eye lashes and glossy lips

I know in Austin I can open my door wear a sun dress wearing nothing underneath with my hair wet and no makeup showing I just got out of the shower.. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Love that look!
Nothing is more sexy than long eye lashes and glossy lips Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I agree 1000000000000% !!!!!!
  • Crock
  • 03-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Nothing is more sexy than long eye lashes and glossy lips Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Sorry, but nothing is more sexy than a naturally beautiful woman with zero makeup on...

And, I'm finding as time goes on that I'm seeing natural beauty in more and more women. I love that my appreciation for beauty deepens as I get older.
Anything the provider likes to feel sexy wearing under a good public shell. I usually host and to minimize scrutiny I request professional, feminine -like the sun dress- or preppy because it fits my profile. Dallas has such an active community I appreciate looking in on the discussions here more than any of the other locations near by.
If a girl is pretty, she is pretty with and without make-up. Personally I prefer to wear natural looking makeup for incalls and more glamorous make-up for outcalls. As for attire...I do not think I am too good about that. I like to look sexy so outcalls always require short skirts and heels. Not very discreet, but who really cares? If a woman is going into your hotel room late at night, no matter what she is wearing, we all assume she is a call girl. I feel that looking the part adds to the fantasy.

However, I have a wardrobe from hell so I am ready for any occasion/client preference. I once showed up in an old-school spandex workout outfit with the bag and water bottle and everything! It was a little embarassing, because that look is so dated, but client gets what client wants.
I like to be greeted by a gal in the nude with high heels and lots of eye makeup and long eyelashes. She can be right out of the shower as long as she has her eye makeup on.