Be careful in CR!

Last weekend I drove to CR to pickup a girl I'd seen last month for an outcall. As soon as I pulled up I had 2 younger thin black men run out into the road to play fight as a distraction, then I had a bigger black dude open my door (I was dumb enough to unlock the doors when I pulled up and thought I saw the girl on the porch). He stuck a gun in my face and demanded everything I had in my pockets. Long story short, he went to open my back door to get in, and as he did I peeled out (I was fortunate to have left my truck in Drive and in AWD).
Can you post who it was you were picking up or pm me who it was. Thanks
She use to post on STG, but hasn't in weeks. I know her pimp drives an old white oldsmobile buick or cadillac (big boat of a car).
Black or white? Name?
Pimp is black, she was white (blonde'ish hair).
Link?
So, you have a gun pulled on you and you have a hard time letting folks know who it was. We should avoid all blonds?
You should be careful regardless. The dude that attempted robbing me can use any picture on the ad listing, so you should be careful on all future endevours. The link is no longer active, and she went by a couple of names, none of which are real or reviewed, and there hasn't been a new ad posted this week, so what would you like? I'm merely warning others to be careful in the hobby.
Damn. Glad you're alright man that's some crazy shit.
I’m thinking BS. You have seen her before but now have no idea if the pictures in her add are real or not. Get real. Best to avoid skip the games as most are fake. Some though are real and looking to provide a living. Post who she was or I’ll assume this was a bs report.