Albuquerque Head

I noticed that Albuquerque Head is heading to prison for a long time. That's fair justice for what he did as part of the illegal and violent actions pursued by Trump-inspired rioters/terrorists on that infamous Jan 6th. Head and other "true believers" are being held accountable. They should be and must be. As is the norm in our hierarchical society, those who effectively encouraged the attack on our seat of government -the ones behind this dastardly action- remain without charges. It appears the brains behind the operation will escape accountability.
Huh? Who's "Albuquerque Head"? Is he CIM? Woke? An FBI informant?
... I think that's Ray Epps... They must have finally charged him.

### Salty
i know exactly who he's talking about but why should i help out his intentionally vague post?

well .. i will. in my best YR (on bancation) voice.

where's the link??

bhahahaaaaa
those who effectively encouraged the attack on our Supreme Court ( Chuck Shumer ) should be charged and prosecuted.

those who effectively encouraged the attack on our cities in the summer of 2020 ( Kamala Harris and supporters of BLM and ANTIFA ), should be charged and prosecuted.

those who effectively encouraged the attack on our fellow citizens who happen to vote Republican ( Maxine Waters ) should be charged and prosecuted.

those who effectively encouraged the attack on our seat of government, the ones behind this dastardly action- remain without charges.
And why would that be with Democrats in-charge of the DOJ? Could it be that they understand that they must have proof beyond a reasonable doubt and this doesn't come down to a vote of partisan Democrats but juries of their peers?

This really isn't that complicated. Those that entered the capital without authorization like Colbert's people did recently, should be punished with "unlawful trespass" and what ever penalty that entails.

Those that used force, that assaulted anybody and caused bodily injury, should be charged as such and prosecuted using the laws on the books.

Those that went to the Capital to peacefully protest and did not enter the Capital, should receive no punishment at all.

Right now, I hear there are trespassers doing more time than a guy who was arrested for arson during the summer riot because people like the op IMHO, want different, stronger laws not the regular laws that govern these unlawful activites.

"This is the Capital, they will tell you", which I guess means there should be triple the normal charges for such activities? Sorry, it doesn't, or should I say, shouldn't work that way.

It was a terrible thing to watch but so was watching cities burning down with the support of our current Vice President and many Democrats, some who actually said out loud or hinted, that this could be seen as "repartitions" for "people of color and I guess that would cover Black people who never had a relative in slavery like the ones who are first generation of Americans whose relatives never lived in Africa or America but since they are Black, they'll get reparations too!

I have never talked to a Conservative or Independent that says they don't want people who assaulted others to be punished. What they want is "appropriate" punishment that doesn't involve "enhancements" because it was the Capital.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/polit...head-sentenced

The man who pulled former Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police officer Michael Fanone into the crowd of violent rioters on January 6, 2021, yelling “I got one!” was sentenced Thursday to 90 months behind bars.
In the lower west terrace tunnel, a small entryway into the Capitol, the mob fought police with chemical spray, poles, bats, and officers’ own batons and shields against the line of police – including Fanone – protecting the building and those inside.
It was during this battle that a man named Albuquerque Head pulled Fanone away from his fellow officers, wrapping his arm around Fanone’s neck, tearing him into the crowd, according to court documents, which consumed Fanone and beat him unconscious.
I don't have any problem at all jailing this guy but I'm seeing people on TV ( you'll probably have to watch Fox News to see these reports ) in places like New York and Los Angeles, who are doing this very thing and are released before close of day not put in solitary confinement.

This is what many Conservatives and Independents are complaining about. Not that those that assaulted others shouldn't be punished but that their punishment should be ":equal justice under the law" no matter who you are or who you voted for or where you committed the crime.

I know that's hard for some people to come to terms with that people shouldn't receive more punishment for the same crime depending on party affiliation. That's what I'm against.
Does anyone recall what the sitting president said in reference to the deadly Jan 6th attack on our seat of government? He blamed the attack on Antifa. More mouth vomit from a disingenuous and deceitful egomaniac. No sane person can compare the protest at the Supreme Court to what happened on Jan 6th. Did the sitting president stand before the Supreme Court building and encourage the gathered crowd to attack justices and break in to the building? Nope. Yes, there are dopes on all sides of the political spectrum. It was crude to protest at the homes of the justices. But only one president implored his supporters to attack our seat of government. The race riots were not encouraged by a president of the United States. Furthermore, all Democrats I know deplore what happened in those race riots.
those who effectively encouraged the attack on our Supreme Court ( Chuck Shumer ) should be charged and prosecuted.

those who effectively encouraged the attack on our cities in the summer of 2020 ( Kamala Harris and supporters of BLM and ANTIFA ), should be charged and prosecuted.

those who effectively encouraged the attack on our fellow citizens who happen to vote Republican ( Maxine Waters ) should be charged and prosecuted.

And why would that be with Democrats in-charge of the DOJ? Could it be that they understand that they must have proof beyond a reasonable doubt and this doesn't come down to a vote of partisan Democrats but juries of their peers?

This really isn't that complicated. Those that entered the capital without authorization like Colbert's people did recently, should be punished with "unlawful trespass" and what ever penalty that entails.

Those that used force, that assaulted anybody and caused bodily injury, should be charged as such and prosecuted using the laws on the books.

Those that went to the Capital to peacefully protest and did not enter the Capital, should receive no punishment at all.

Right now, I hear there are trespassers doing more time than a guy who was arrested for arson during the summer riot because people like the op IMHO, want different, stronger laws not the regular laws that govern these unlawful activites.

"This is the Capital, they will tell you", which I guess means there should be triple the normal charges for such activities? Sorry, it doesn't, or should I say, shouldn't work that way.

It was a terrible thing to watch but so was watching cities burning down with the support of our current Vice President and many Democrats, some who actually said out loud or hinted, that this could be seen as "repartitions" for "people of color and I guess that would cover Black people who never had a relative in slavery like the ones who are first generation of Americans whose relatives never lived in Africa or America but since they are Black, they'll get reparations too!

I have never talked to a Conservative or Independent that says they don't want people who assaulted others to be punished. What they want is "appropriate" punishment that doesn't involve "enhancements" because it was the Capital.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/polit...head-sentenced

I don't have any problem at all jailing this guy but I'm seeing people on TV ( you'll probably have to watch Fox News to see these reports ) in places like New York and Los Angeles, who are doing this very thing and are released before close of day not put in solitary confinement.

This is what many Conservatives and Independents are complaining about. Not that those that assaulted others shouldn't be punished but that their punishment should be ":equal justice under the law" no matter who you are or who you voted for or where you committed the crime.

I know that's hard for some people to come to terms with that people shouldn't receive more punishment for the same crime depending on party affiliation. That's what I'm against. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I agree with much of what you say -- equal enforcement of the law -- but supporting a cause like BLM (very few support Antifa outside of Antifa) does not break any law. I support the basic premises of BLM, although I do not support the organization BLM. I do not support those who broke the law while protesting but I also agree that there are degrees of breaking the law. Protesters at the Capitol who did nothing to break the law, and even those who entered the Capitol building and did nothing else, should not be prosecuted.

Common sense should prevail and I have not read of anyone other than those who broke laws other than simple trespassing being prosecuted.
The race riots were not encouraged by a president of the United States. Furthermore, all Democrats I know deplore what happened in those race riots. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Really? "All Democrats" you know deplore what happened??

Perhaps you missed Stephen Colbert's October 2020 interview with the current Vice President of the United States where she proclaimed:

"They’re not gonna stop [...] this is a movement I'm telling you, they’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop, they’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day [...] and everyone should take note of that on both levels, that they’re not gonna let up, and they should not, and we should not."

Gee, that sure sounds like someone was "encouraging" the race riots, doesn't it?

And before you object by saying the current Vice President only meant to encourage "peaceful protesters, not rioters", here is what she tweeted out in the summer of 2020:

"If you're able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota..."

Do I need to remind you that so-called "peaceful protesters" don't usually get arrested and find themselves sitting in jail in need of bail money - which the current Vice President of the United States was encouraging her Twitter followers to help post?

Hmmm... so whatcha gonna argue now, Muy Largo? That bailing violent rioters out of jail isn't tantamount to "encouraging" them to keep rioting lol?

Psst - ever consider taking a reporter's gig over at CNN?

Really? "All Democrats" you know deplore what happened??

Perhaps you missed Stephen Colbert's October 2020 interview with the current Vice President of the United States where she proclaimed:

"They’re not gonna stop [...] this is a movement I'm telling you, they’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop, they’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day [...] and everyone should take note of that on both levels, that they’re not gonna let up, and they should not, and we should not."

Gee, that sure sounds like someone was "encouraging" the race riots, doesn't it?

And before you object by saying the current Vice President only meant to encourage "peaceful protesters, not rioters", here is what she tweeted out in the summer of 2020:

"If you're able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota..."

Do I need to remind you that so-called "peaceful protesters" don't usually get arrested and find themselves sitting in jail in need of bail money - which the current Vice President of the United States was encouraging her Twitter followers to help post?

Hmmm... so whatcha gonna argue now, Muy Largo? That bailing violent rioters out of jail isn't tantamount to "encouraging" them to keep rioting lol?

Psst - ever consider taking a reporter's gig over at CNN?

Originally Posted by lustylad
In Austin 40 people were arrested in early August 2020 BLM protests.

"The Austin Police Department made 40 arrests during protests over the weekend, most of them for non-violent offenses like blocking a highway or interfering with a police officer. Two people were arrested for assault by contact, and another was arrested for the assault of a peace officer."

All arrested obviously broke the law but 37 of the 40 were for minor non-violent offenses. I can see people trying to assist those 37 by raising bail money.
Keep bailing them out, speedy.

Better yet, let's just eliminate cash bail altogether, like Illinois just did.

We'll end up seeing more headlines like these:

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-wor...murder-go-free

https://nypost.com/2021/09/08/bail-f...d-with-murder/