Speaking on Gasoline prices today in front of a crowd,

The most common price today is $3.39 a gollon down from over 5 a gollon when he took office. Are you serious? That man is either a fucking liar or totally BRAIN DEAD.
Really? I just filled up with gas under $3.

Kinda made me cry. I don't know what are Great State of Texas is going to do losing $$$ for our state economy.

*sniffle*
As a decades long stockholder in Exxon and natural asset rich corporations, I fucking love my stock appreciation.
The most common price today is $3.39 a gollon down from over 5 a gollon when he took office. Are you serious? That man is either a fucking liar or totally BRAIN DEAD. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I vote liar and totally brain dead.
Average price in Tx is 3.191
Highest average in Tx was 4.70 in 6/15/2022.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/?state=TX

You make no sense. You've given no context for....your dissertation, no link to a story or quote, or anything that gives a clue what you're babbling about.
Your gas prices have no context and your $5 top price is above the highest average seen in Tx.
So it looks like you are a liar or brain dead.
Please clarify your "blurt" so posters can determine your meaning.
The most common price today is $3.39 a gollon down from over 5 a gollon when he took office. Are you serious? That man is either a fucking liar or totally BRAIN DEAD. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

You make no sense. You've given no context for....your dissertation, no link to a story or quote, or anything that gives a clue what you're babbling about.
Your gas prices have no context and your $5 top price is above the highest average seen in Tx.
Please clarify your "blurt" so posters can determine your meaning. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

It was a quote from Biden in a speech he was gave in the last couple days. Of course if you only watch propaganda news of CNN, NBC, and ABC they probably didn't cover the embarrassment of the obvious wrong information Biden gave.

Please clarify your "blurt" so posters can determine your meaning. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
It’s on TV shown in its entirety, if you would bother to check with a news story. Hint, you will not see it on CNN , MSNBC, CBS, NBC, OR ABC, THE REASON YOU WILL NOT SEE IT BECAUSE OF THE UTTER IGNORANCE OF HIS STATEMENT.
It’s on TV shown in its entirety, if you would bother to check with a news story. Hint, you will not see it on CNN , MSNBC, CBS, NBC, OR ABC, THE REASON YOU WILL NOT SEE IT BECAUSE OF THE UTTER IGNORANCE OF HIS STATEMENT. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The blurt wasn’t about Texas, did I mention Texas, no I didn’t. That is what your President said about the nation. He said gas was 5 a gallon when he took office. I would think no one would be ignorant enough to believe that.

WTF is a gollon? Some Trumptard standard of measurement.
Now, now. We don't need no stink'n Grammar Nazis.

Especially when he needs to state if US Gallon or Imperial Gallon
WTF is a gollon? Some Trumptard standard of measurement. Originally Posted by matchingmole

it's a BSD measurement

Biden Stupid Definition

baahhahahaaaaaa
WTF is a gollon? Some Trumptard standard of measurement. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Reported
He's been a serial liar since he became prominent during his first Pres. run in 88. Sam Donaldson called him out on National TV back when reporters and networks were honest. It's amazing that he thinks people will believe him.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2022, 09:45 AM
Reported Originally Posted by oilfieldace