Bashir of MSNBC Apologizes to Palin

He should have stopped after he called her a world class idiot. He got himself into trouble by going further.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...002814209.html
I think she is an idiot.
Yeah, look who's talking. Bashir belongs to the leftie loons right next to Alec Baldwin (who got suspended) and Ed "Sargeant" Schultz.
It was a well delivered apology...direct and unambiguous....unlike most apologies from liberals.....

Obama should take a lesson from Bashir.
Agreed. This was one of those "teachable moments" that all the left and MSNBC needs to pay attention to.

And what's hilarious is that famed Dem strategist Carville said that "Obama should go smoke crack" about the same time and there was no outrage or calls of racism. More double standard...
How are the incidents related, Gonad?

Just another non-sequitur so typical of you right wing buffoons.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Bashir is a fucking loon in my book but he got this one right. Sara dishs out a boat load of CaCa, a dump in her mouth is not out of line.
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2013, 09:05 AM
There are many truths evident here:

--Bashir is a crass, vulgar attempt at a comedian and he should definitely have apologized
--Palin is a buffoon pretending to be a political thinker, and she should also apologize for some of her stupid comments (but won't)
--Gonad, like IFFY, has a very hard time with logical connections
Palin never attacked anyone in the manner Bashir has; to even compare the 2 speaks to your own stupidity....talk about inability to make logical connections !

But if you have a similar remark made by Palin, please post and I will apologize to you !
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Palin never attacked anyone in the manner Bashir has; to even compare the 2 speaks to your own stupidity....talk about inability to make logical connections !

But if you have a similar remark made by Palin, please post and I will apologize to you ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Where did I say Palin ever made similar insults? I did not. I said she made stupid political comments.
You seemed to be equating the 2; I don't think apologizes are necessary for "stupid political opinions" but you seem to think so.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 09:24 AM
The dumb bitch misstated Death Panels. For that she should have caca stuffed in her caca spewing mouth.

Fuck Bashir and Palin. They deserve each other. Both a bunch of lying dumbshits who spawn other lying dumbshits.
Palin was spot on with her Death Panel comment.........there are death panels built into Obamacare...

And Howard Dean agreed...................

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/30...h-panels-claim
And you put Obama in the same class of liars, right ?

Fuck Bashir and Palin. They deserve each other. Both a bunch of lying dumbshits who spawn other lying dumbshits. Originally Posted by WTF
Whirlyturd has a problem connecting the dots.

maybe if he were to post four or five more times uninterrupted he could make his point...