Cause for Concern, EFN off the deep end.

http://kateloice.wordpress.com/2014/...te-loicekat-b/

ElectricFeelNow, who's never been shy about sharing her own very private information on Facebook and on her blog, has decided to start outing people she's had sex with. Apparently it's part of an ongoing feud she seems to be having with the local comedy community. I don't know if any of the encounters she's listed on her blog and linked on Facebook are hobby related, or if they were just casual hookups, but either way, this level of indiscretion should concern anybody considering doing business with her.

In another post on her blog she shares private conversations she had with a woman she contacted who is currently involved with a guy she's had sex with.

Do with this information what you will. I for one would not be comfortable exposing myself to the risk that this woman, who seem to me to be pretty unstable, is going to decide to post my name and a link to my Facebook profile on her blog.
  • Qziz
  • 08-30-2014, 08:26 AM
I know she's not exactly shy about her RL identity but this seems a lot like outing to me.
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 08:31 AM
I know she's not exactly shy about her RL identity but this seems a lot like outing to me. Originally Posted by Qziz
  • Qziz
  • 08-30-2014, 08:37 AM
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Qziz
Well, I thought long and hard about posting, but it seems to me she's the one doing the outing. Mods, feel free to remove the link, but it's her blog, and it's all over facebook already. She seems bent on destroying people's reputations and relationships. I thought the hobby community should know.
huh, guess I'm glad I'm not funny, or boned EFN ...

Wtf is wrong with you, dude?
  • Qziz
  • 08-30-2014, 08:58 AM
I like to think I'm funny but I never slept with EFN, so I think that's probably the targeting system in use.
Despite a great location,and being exactly what I like physically and being a sub..... certain disclosures and complications made me take a wait and see attitude with her .... which ended up putting her on my list to avoid..
ironically she is the only provider I ever thought SM shit might work with.... for the reason that I decided to avoid her ultimately
I hope she is well......
I like to think I'm funny but I never slept with EFN, so I think that's probably the targeting system in use. Originally Posted by Qziz
Yes, CURRENTLY in use. Buyer be ware, is all I'm saying. She seems to be angry with the comedy community about something right now, but what about when she gets angry with the hobby community?

And again, SHE is the one outing here. She is very open on that same blog with the fact that she's a prostitute. And then she's posting names of people she's had sex with on the same site...
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 09:27 AM
Lets do this...

Has anyone seen the Matthew McCognaughey movie "A time to a kill"?

Her blog seems to be a lot more about the comedy business. Other Comedians, customers, staff and owners.

The people "outed" are other comedians it appears. Not run of the mill guys that hobby.

One thing I know about comedy as a business... If you are involved you can get away with saying just about anything and people write it off as part of an act.

I would lean towards the guys posted as being aware of her doing it and the overall publicity that will be generated from it will make it into all of their acts.

I believe I have seen her on stage but I can't say for sure. I know, having met her, that I would never risk going to a show that she has stage time at. Absolutely nothing is sacred to a comedian in search of a laugh.

Outing?

I don't believe you can "out" someone that is already "out" in the public manner she taken the road to.

If she is funny I would even book her if I was still in the business... But I wouldn't pay for her room like other comedians. That might be seen as facilitating.
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=Whispers;1055743354]Her blog seems to be a lot more about the comedy business. Other Comedians, customers, staff and owners.

The people "outed" are other comedians it appears. Not run of the mill guys that hobby.
[QUOTE]

Ah, ok.

So shes only ruining the lives of the guys in the comedy part of her life....so everyone is safe here 'cause she would never out an eccie guy...and how do we KNOW those guys are not members here?.

[QUOTE=Toyz;1055743372][QUOTE=Whispers;1055743354]Her blog seems to be a lot more about the comedy business. Other Comedians, customers, staff and owners.

Ah, ok.

So shes only ruining the lives of the guys in the comedy part of her life....so everyone is safe here 'cause she would never out an eccie guy...and how do we KNOW those guys are not members here?.

Exactly. The two communities might indeed have some overlap. And a person who outs people that she banged for free, might get angry (oh, maybe because they complained about a NCNS or something...) and decide to out them too. I'm just saying she seems unhinged and folks might be well advised to avoid her.