If you want to be part of an orgy party....

I gave it a shot and what a waste of fucking time and $.
I gave it a shot and what a waste of fucking time and $. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude

thanks for sharing
I don't think it can get better then this site?
I think BP is too good to be true and it has been, which is how I ended up here.. but on this site, we work as a team to find the best providers and they in turn find the best guys

its win-win!
Yeah, ECCIE is for intel. I wouldn't trust BP anymore. And it makes me mad as hell that some guys have chased off some of the ladies. Econ 101, we need a good mix of supply and demand to make an effective marketplace. It truly is win-win here.
Yeah, ECCIE is for intel. I wouldn't trust BP anymore. And it makes me mad as hell that some guys have chased off some of the ladies. Econ 101, we need a good mix of supply and demand to make an effective marketplace. It truly is win-win here. Originally Posted by private2
Continuing cat fights have been the cause of a lot of bad feelings. Recently I was very polite with a lady about the possibilities of a meeting. I supplied about 9 references. Wow, she got back immediately and said that because I listed one well known, high cost, lady who has been around a long time: she would not see me. She questioned my intent and told me the lady had what was characterized as an outburst here on ECCIE. I searched and could not find the so call outburst. I guess it must have been in the powder room.

I have had quite a few statements that a lady doesn't accept recommendations from a competitor. I can understand that viewpoint; but, this is a first time I have been told that if I has seen a specific woman. that alone made me somehow unacceptable.
BP can get a bit shady!!
Sorry to hear, JR. Probably just got the one wrong reference from the 9. Could've been a bad day.

I too have had certain providers not accept references form other certain providers. Weird. You'd think everyone would want to be safe and protect the hobby. Oh well.
JR- Had the provider that made you a no go ever been accused of BBFS or anything? Not to give out any specifics, but I've seen a few posts talking about that in the powder room. I think once a girl has that tag it makes her references worthless. Just an idea is all, I definitely do not mean to damage anyone's name in your minds. I don't know what else it could be either.
Private2- Not all women around here give references. There's a woman in KC who is really well known, probably 60% of the guys I screen use her, and I always send her an email or a text, until recently I had never heard anything back from her. This man I was screening had her as a reference and a BP girl without any reviews that I could find. The odds weren't in his favor and I told him. I still contacted her, by email and text. He contacted her too and she had no way of knowing I was completely independent, no manager. She doesn't give references out to girls who do have them. If it hadn't been for that man being up both of our asses I wouldn't have received a reference. You giving me her info as a reference two weeks ago would have been a waste of time for the both of us. I'm not saying any provider who won't take references in a similar situation has a manager either, by the way. I'm completely independent, no manager, and it still took me over a month to finally get a reference. Over a month for the original provider to trust me. Most girls give up in that time. The same thing applies as before too though. Women even tagged as BBFS, their references are worthless in these women's eyes. I think generally though, most of it is known providers not providing references. I'm still new, but I've asked for references from probably about 30 providers. And I would think only half to two thirds of those provides actually gave me some kind of reference. On top of that number probably 5 of them were providers known for not being reference friendly.
Who knows if those are really what happened, just a thought!
Sorry to hear, JR. Probably just got the one wrong reference from the 9. Could've been a bad day.

I too have had certain providers not accept references form other certain providers. Weird. You'd think everyone would want to be safe and protect the hobby. Oh well. Originally Posted by private2

we all gotta keep eacjh other safe!