Any experience with Heather?

Does anyone have experience with Heather? I appreciate the share.

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/991197007763
just say no!!!
That looney tune, Brooke, tried to rope Heather in for a double w/me 2 years ago. The kid's bad news. Brooke is just stoo-pid; Heather's a problem.
When she first started ,she was off bay rd and for a short time was actually pretty good . But that was many many years ago
She.is.bat.shit.crazy.
When she first started ,she was off bay rd and for a short time was actually pretty good . But that was many many years ago Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I think you are mistaken. Kimmy used to live off bay rd. Heather always walked the streets near Jones park. Like similar but totally different girld
Years ago Bree used to live off Bay Rd. Redhead with the bun.
she said she was getting new teeth like four years ago. surprised the system didn't hook her up

also some people have been saying she's been around a long time - she's not lying about her age, she's a year or two younger than me - I'm 27. Life hasn't been kind to her, but I know she was getting better when I saw her a few years ago.
she said she was getting new teeth like four years ago. surprised the system didn't hook her up

also some people have been saying she's been around a long time - she's not lying about her age, she's a year or two younger than me - I'm 27. Life hasn't been kind to her, but I know she was getting better when I saw her a few years ago. Originally Posted by valkyra
How did u happen to cross paths? Doing Duos?
How did u happen to cross paths? Doing Duos? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Unfortunately for the masses, I don't generally offer duos.
Never ran into her in the hobby before. Knew she did this previously. Honestly thought she had died. Glad to see she's... alive.
She.is.bat.shit.crazy. Originally Posted by CSMITTTY
Looks that way too based on the pics