Sexy duo

Looks like decent duo. Anyone familiar with these ladies.

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...3/347563185539
I saw them yesterday. I had fun
Heavy filtering.
I think one has no teeth.
Still may be good...
Heavy filtering.
I think one has no teeth.
Still may be good... Originally Posted by 12InchClock

Considering that you usually fuck anything that has a pulse, LOL they must be pretty bad
Considering that you usually fuck anything that has a pulse, LOL they must be pretty bad Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
A little over year ago, a UTR I was seeing was, well, giving back to society for a few weeks. To tide me over, her mother was offered. Alas, she was toothless, but offered up a very smooth BJ, followed by a fantastic, enthusiastic and nicely tight fuck... actually better than her 21 year old daughter.
[QUOTE=ReddyRKnot;1062565997]
Considering that you usually fuck anything that has a pulse, LOL they must be pretty bad
A little over year ago, a UTR I was seeing was, well, giving back to society for a few weeks. To tide me over, her mother was offered. Alas, she was toothless, but offered up a very smooth BJ, followed by a fantastic, enthusiastic and nicely tight fuck... actually better than her 21 year old daughter. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Moral of the story.....
"Dont judge a book by the cover"....
And
"Dont judge a "hook" by their mother"...
The blonde looks like the Russian. Been talked about so long.Let's hear the details.
The blonde looks like the Russian. Been talked about so long.Let's hear the details. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Hmm...how so?
The blonde looks like the Russian. Been talked about so long.Let's hear the details. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Yes, that's her.
Yes, that's her. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Did she interfere in our elections?