Brittany STG?

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Brittany on STG? Sorry unfortunately I don’t have the link.
that sounds like trouble,
to good to be true !!!!!!!!!!!!
She ghosted me after I drove an hour last fall
Never even got an excuse... lol
She ghosted me after I drove an hour last fall
Never even got an excuse... lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
That sucks! Her communication has been good. Wondering what I may walk into. She says she is by Lake Ave and Latta Rd.
right near the lake
She came through for me a couple of times. She does have issues(tough to find one anymore who doesn't) and not the type of place I like to frequent so I stopped going. Not the cleanest environments. It has been a while but that is her in the pics, or at least 6 months ago, and if you like quick visits or SS will probably enjoy yourself. She seems like a good kid who is struggling through life like most in her situation. I never felt unsafe and she always responded to me no problem. Pretty much all on the table except backdoor activities.
I got a similar experience. Saw her a few times. She does have a real bad habit of dosing off. Hence the ghosting. Very accommodating and cute.
Thank you!!!
Juicy ass.
I got a similar experience. Saw her a few times. She does have a real bad habit of dosing off. Hence the ghosting. Very accommodating and cute. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Did you mean “dozing”? I think “dosing” is a PT.