State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
She’s like that. Had one good review a long time ago. Since then has been very flaky and hard to communicate. Heard of several no shows. I know I haven’t seen her. Wanted to, but the more I hear it would just be a waste of funds.
She is nice. Wish she had an incall.
Yea agreed waste of funds. She talked to me till the point I paid her the deposit then that was it nothing else. Like she blocked me. I truly wished it was different in this area but love and learn.
This was posted on the wrong review - please remove
Never pay a deposit. Not worth the chance
  • tok07
  • 10-03-2022, 08:16 PM
Yeah I saw her a while back, did review, she was a solid 'go to' then, but disappeared and was popping up ads and I would refer to earlier visits but she would never respond. I got her to respond this last ad posting but wanted a deposit. She looks a bit different like she gained some weight but was ok if I would have had a visit.
I have been in the hobby now for 30 years, I have not EVER sent money upfront. 90% of the time its a SCAM, If they ask for deposit," Im done immediately"
I have not EVER sent money upfront. 90% of the time its a SCAM, If they ask for deposit," Im done immediately" Originally Posted by choppahump

Wise words