Social Security Ain't What It Used To Be....

71 year old busted for prostitution....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...m_hp_ref=crime

Good for her working it at her age. What a GGILF!!! (Great Grandma...)
  • Doove
  • 01-29-2013, 06:38 PM
She only claims to be 71.

We all know how that works.
Hope I don't get accused of starting a ThreAD!

I wonder if the cop that went in to bust her took a freebie.
funny thing there...i once mentioned social security in my dialog on stage..and everyone picked up a chair and tossed it around like they was on the jerry springer show...later he contacted me and asked if i signed the waver.....ummm what????????
She is 60 in her ad. At least she seems to use real photos
71-year-old (withheld) alleged prostitution activities by an advertisement in the classified section of Backpage.com.

• Tiger
  • 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Awwww....Mom

Hmm, I should have let Franklin say that.
grandson fetish ..get on the bandwagon...ijs...some deal with the younger generation...
i cant see folks under a certain age..keeps me..safe young and full of life..
I have a dumb question. Do they make hookers take off makeup when busted? I see a lot of busted looking hookers. Heaven forbid, if I ever Get busted and made to take my makeup off I look like a weird red eyelashed 14yo without makeup. I was buying scratch offs for a Xmas present at a machine after the gym in a hoodie and yoga pants like a hoodlum. I got stopped and ided by the manager and a teenage clerk.
Do they make hookers take off makeup when busted? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm guessing the less-than-flattering mugshots are mainly due to bad lighting and the subjects being not too happy.
you can always take a free ride downtown..im sure they will school ya on the makeup artist commin in the room prior to the photo's being taken..ijs...
you can always take a free ride downtown..im sure they will school ya on the makeup artist commin in the room prior to the photo's being taken..ijs... Originally Posted by anita germane
Is somebody in a bad mood this evening?
nope not at all...not sure why you'd come at me with that..
I don't know why I would've thought that.
we can discuss whatever in the hole if you feel you need to,,,its very private there,,