Another kissing question

After reading the most recent "kissing" thread, I began to wonder something.

I would like to hear from you guys...after a lady has gone downtown on you, do you like kissing her or do you not?

Part two: If you CIM, do you like kissing her or do you not? I'm not talking snowballing here, just kissing afterward.

Personally, I LOVE to be kissed after a gentleman has gone down on me! I like the smell, the taste, everything! It's just hot! I do, however, know that men are different.

Just curious...

--v
Yes, yes and YES!
Wow ferd...I LOVE the way you think!
Yes, if there is NO SNOWBALLING! (ewwwwwwww)
  • npita
  • 01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Yes and yes. As above, snowballing is out, though.
[QUOTE=vnurse;45992]Personally, I LOVE to be kissed after a gentleman has gone down on me! I like the smell, the taste, everything! QUOTE]

ME TOO! I love to taste my pussy on his mouth!

Once though, I went down on a guy and then went up to kiss him and he seemed reluctant, which was strange because he loved DFK before I went down on him-I asked him "Is anything wrong?"

He replied that my mouth tasted "funny".

I had to remind him it was because I had just sucked his dick...we laughed, I went to the bathroom and used mouthwash, everything was fine. BUT...I guess it says something about the taste of dick..LOL
I enjoy kissing a lot. If it's after CIM, I'm not as enthusiastic about it, but I still love kissing. Guess I'm just a little strange that way.
So if she passes some of your own cum to you, does that make you "Bi-Sexual" or "My-Sexual"? LoL

For me, it depends on the relationship. I usually don't DFK with providers, because I like to do that only in a true romantic relationship. It is very intimate for me, even more than FS. I don't know why. With an SO i'm cool with kissing before and after.
Hobbying fulfills my sexual fantasies and not my emotional/relationship needs.
No problem on my end. Like you I get turned on by it, kiss away....
Deep, wet, passionate, tongue wrestling fun! Hell ya...
Yes, Yes, and it depends....
Once I cum.... No more tongue
Kissing before and after is fine with me...tried snowballing once, it wasnt for me. After that one time, I still cant figure out how the ladies can do CIM. Guess it is an acquired taste...lol
I'm among the yes, yes, and yes but "hold the snowballing please" crowd...
Yes, it makes me all hot and bothered when I get to taste and smell my OWN pussy...Ssss, mmm..My little kitty is thumping just thinking of it...