Anyone Seen Her

Has anyone seen her? If you did what was the damage? She wants 350 for an hour.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/623819832997
Lol...Chantel...several people including myself have tried to arrange a get together but I've yet to come across a review of her on here....
So no one has actually been able to see her?
Those that have tried to arrange a get together with her, Did y’all agree to a number? If so, what was it?
The number she mentioned to me was less than 350. In fact less than 200. This was sometime last year though...or maybe the year before...
Less than 200 sounds much better …… Did you see her? Do you recommend her?
She has given amounts and time to meet up with me more than twice. She goes quiet when time approaches. Professional teaser.
If you check guitar's comment...he pretty much hits the nail on the head... in fact she first told me a number, less than 200. Then when I reached out again she said something higher... then silence. I have seen one of her recent ads says some kind of special for 150...pretty sure it would be a qv...
To answer your question though Jax no I haven't seen her... I've run into her seeing another girl she was friends with... she did look very close to what you see in her photos...
She does not seem to be willing to budge on her price. So I have to assume someone is paying her that or she really doesn’t care if she sees anyone or not.
BINGO!!!