Having problems booking? Please forgive me

I am writing this thread to formally apologize to the eccie and p411 members who have sent private messages without receiving a response. I'm doing my best to respond in a timely manner and arrange appointments that are mutually compatible.

I find that texting me first with your eccie or p411 handle inside the message works best.

better yet here is a step by step example on how to expedite our meeting process

1. text message example (hey this is john my eccie handle is john007. I've also sent you a eccie pm)

2. ill respond to you via pm or text which ever is preferred to give you a yes or no based off your handle info

3. book desired appointment

4. 30min. before appointment you call to confirm appointment (confirming a appointment is when I give the "okay" to head my way)

5. Appointment = fun! fun! fun!

hope this helps! here til friday! see you soon!

Melody thank you for giving us your preferred method of screening and booking. I know many are anxious to meet you
Thanks for the awesome visuals !!haha
Truth be told, what she just laid out is exactly what worked for me. Yesterday late a.m. I sent Mel an eccie pm with refs and appt request then called her, left a vm and texted her also with my eccie handle info telling her to check the eccie pm. As stated in my review she responded promptly and seeing her the same day was a breeze:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=323219

This young lady is a class act and should be treated as such. Seems like reasonable requests to me.
I hope our schedules can sync so that we can get together before you leave.
I've been meaning to text u back smoke! Friday works! Yay! Text me at 5:00 if u can. I'll respond then
Oh hell naw now I'm texting at 5

Just joking guys... She's worth cockblocking for admit it lol.
I found scheduling via her methods easy - unfortunately I had to reschedule - hope to hit it before she leaves too.
I wouldn't think it wise to give out your 411 handle unless you contact the lady via 411.
This would apply to anyone not just this young lady. Just my 2 cents
in high demand!!
in high demand!! Originally Posted by endlessmojo
She is a gem for sure. I'm enjoying her while I can. Her sexxxy, exotic, fine ass.

http://eccie.net/images/providers/61...2d1b68581f.jpg
Oh hell naw now I'm texting at 5

Just joking guys... She's worth cockblocking for admit it lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It wouldn't be the first time you cockblock...
Blast me then.... Let's have it...
Sadly I am no longer available in the Houston area as of now!
Thank you to all who followed my instructions on the booking process. It was fun meeting new clients and getting reacquainted with my return clients. I HAD A BLAST!

If I didnt get a chance to see u this trip don't worry I will be back for more unforgettable sessions!

Once again thank you Houston for all the love shown! You guys really know how to treat a lady!
I totally look forward to my permanent stay here in Houston soon.

Muah!