Submissive or Aggressive?

Sooooo curious to know everyone's opinion on this one.....
Ok, what would you choose (if you had to, that is ), to be the aggressor or to be taken control of by your partner? Could you handle taking it all or would you prefer to give it all...? Me personally, I like being the aggressor, something about dominance turns me on...
Aggressor. Gentle domination is so sexxxy. i guess the question is do men have what it takes and just let go and just go with it? Trust their domina and let their minds go places they never thought they could go? A true suB takes gentle grooming.....Then again they may just want to try it out once and see how it feels to just let go. Some domination does not involve pain or humiliation just leting go and leting the lady take charge of you. Tie you up perhaps? Teasing?
I like for a provider to be "Assertive" instead of agressive. If I take the lead, she accommodates, but if she senses uncertainty from me, I want her to take the lead. After all, it's the provider who is the professional.
So true...A provider must know the suble signs of what the client wants and secretly NEEDS....
I love playing with submissive girls.
  • romab
  • 11-14-2011, 06:00 PM
No not going submissive no way no how. Don't mind letting her know my wants and she responds and runs with them but she can't read my mind just as I can't read hers. Visual, physical and verbal communications really makes a good session great. My pennies R
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2011, 06:17 PM
I like for a provider to be "Assertive" instead of agressive. If I take the lead, she accommodates, but if she senses uncertainty from me, I want her to take the lead. After all, it's the provider who is the professional. Originally Posted by mistereld
Good way to put it I feel the same.
I like like them to be lightly aggressive.....Someone who is too submissive is not as much fun....I like to take charge as well as someone taking the charge during a session. That's what makes it more fun!!
  • Skipp
  • 11-14-2011, 09:50 PM
I think I like the girl to be submissive--suggestive and open to romance--not aggressive or dominant. The most important thing is for us together to create a romantic atmosphere. Usually, if the woman comes on too strong or too quickly for me, I have trouble performing and then start thinking about spending a lot of money when an ordinary masage would have been more relaxing and cheaper.

I should qualify my preference for submissive--she should be responsive and (at least appear to) become sexually aroused.
I want to be in-charge .
Let her be in charge, with some say by me.
<---aggressor, like the power/control thing
Says the provider with the strap-on . . .
I have recently started rotating both types. I found with the submissive that kissing with her on the couch, feeling her, and stripping her clothes off before going to the bed really makes me hard. Once we got to the bed she was just in bra and panties and I felt her some more it was so exciting. Then I stripped that off and played with her pussy. I started out mish with her and she finished me CG. It was great but only session with her so far and more needed to eveluate situation. She says she is new at this. I think I need about ten more sessions to formulate a solid opinion of her performance. It certainly was a fantastic GFE like experience. She is not a stripper or professional provider but a single mom trying to make ends meet. She was not wearing anything particular sexy and would like it if she ditched the blue jeans for miniskirt.

The other one gets naked then likes backrub. Then she sits up and gives me fantastic HJ foreplay as this one gets turned on by playing with dick. When I am ready she will get on top and leaning forward fuk me real good. She has a really nice one (not loose as a goose as some of them) and there are times I dont make it 4 minutes bc she fuks so good. She is very experienced, an extras girl from a well known club (no longer dances there). She is really good. Been doing her awhile - session history in triple digits. I would not say she is domineering but certainly more asertive than the other one. With this one, there is no doubt ending will be happy. Am I nuts for trying others having such a keeper girl?

Neither girl is a screamer but they both get off a lot. Providers - which one are you similar too or do you simply have a talk with the client b4 finding out how they like it.
Ive always found girls that are total bitches a real turn on! The bitchier they are, the more im into them. These girls im aggressive with in the bedroom, very... If the girl is just a regular old gal, then im the submissive one.