Blondes vs. Brunnetes

WHAT DO GUYS USUALLY PREFER? DOES A GIRLS HAIR COLOR REALLY MAKE A DIFF? GIVE ME YOUR OPPINION .....
Not the color of the hair, but the length and thickness (of her hair!!) that to me makes a great difference ( I love long hair) . but the most importance asset is a positive attitude, I am a sucker for pretty girl's smiles!!!
It depends on the woman and how it fits her personality. Although I prefer at least shoulder length dark (preferably black) hair, a blue bob really did it for me once (she normally sported long black hair down to her ass), along with blue clothing, g-string, eye makeup, lipstick, etc. Had a blue glittery ring around my dick when I got home. LMAO!
I am fine with either blond or brunett. The key is the woman's looks, overall sexiness, her attitude and desire to serve her client. If these qualities are there, it does not matter whether she is blond, brunett, red, etc.....
I find, like the others, that personality is the #1 defining factor, #2 is overall sexiness...which ties into #1.

With that said though...#3 is hair length. Long hair will always do more for me than anything on the short side despite the color. I like the hair to be mid-back to waist length...long thick luxurious hair is just...wow.
After that yes...Hair Color (outside of measurements) is something I take into account. I have been with pretty much nothing but Brunettes & Raven haired ladies all my life. THUS Blondes do more for me than dark hair and will usually get first nod when I'm looking. I honestly wish we had more good looking blondes in town. Seems they are all in Dallas.
  • Skipp
  • 11-15-2011, 11:34 PM
I think long (below shoulders) freshly combed and shampooed hair is very sexy. But I like the hair to appear to be a natural color--even if there is some highlighting. I don't like bleached or platinum blonde hair--natural blonde is fine. And I especially don't like a Latina's black hair turned blonde. It doesn't look natural at all.
I don't have a specific hair type I like. It really depends on the woman.

Most ladies that start threads like this do so cause they are considering a change. I've met you in person and in my opinion you are a very and I mean very gorgeous woman just the way you are. Don't change a thing
its not the ribbon on top...but the whole package

long hair is more feminine...thick smooth well cared for hair is sexy.

natural is better then over bleached, over colored, over heated, over hair sprayed, sticky straw hat some women call hair....total turn off
Bitch had better be blonde...
Brunette...........the longer the better. There is nothing like a lustrous head of dark hair spread out on a white sheet attached to a beautiful, naked, tanned body of a gorgeous woman.
Girls have hair? I never really noticed
WHAT DO GUYS USUALLY PREFER? DOES A GIRLS HAIR COLOR REALLY MAKE A DIFF? GIVE ME YOUR OPPINION ..... Originally Posted by isabela4fun
I usually go for bare.
  • bbkid
  • 11-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Brunette all the way.
No single attribute necessarily makes all the difference. It's the entire package. I find both dark and light features, and hair, attractive. Maintain a fit physique, a postive attitude, a welcoming demeanor and a warm smile and you'll be fine no matter what your hair color. However, there are some people on whom a change from their natural color is not particularly appealing.
She could be bald and I wouldn't care, as long as she's fine as hell with a sexy sweet attitude to match.