11-16-2004 The Day the Music Died

To all the survivors
In honor of this occasion I will view my DVD tonight.
In honor of this occasion I will view my DVD tonight. Originally Posted by Gator42
In honor of this occasion I will go to my folder with Candace Anderson and Hope photos and rub one out.

I remember on aspd, ck1942 posted that the sky didn't fall, but for some of us it did. For some of us, it was more than closing down the places, what I'm trying to say is on that day some of us lost a bit of security. I always felt safe and comfortable at places like the Retreat and Valhalla, and after closing, I never felt as secure. I guess I was more paranoid after the fact, wondering who would go down next. As bad as it was for some of us, we can't forget how bad it was for the owners, managers, and the ladies. Lives were changed for the worse.

It doesn't seem like it's been 7 years.

Dali, thank you again for the DVD!
  • Rezo
  • 11-16-2011, 03:26 PM
has it been that long now?? time flies
Is it possible to enlighten us newbies (to these hobby sites) about the loss of security? I'm just wondering whether we should be (more) careful with what we upload to this site. I've seen many members carrying various "disclaimers" in their signature lines...perhaps, this is good practice....in case, ECCIE goes down....GOD forbid.
Damn,.I was a lurked back then and didn't get active for another.6months to a year because of it.
Is it possible to enlighten us newbies (to these hobby sites) about the loss of security? I'm just wondering whether we should be (more) careful with what we upload to this site. I've seen many members carrying various "disclaimers" in their signature lines...perhaps, this is good practice....in case, ECCIE goes down....GOD forbid. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Has nothing to do with the site, ladyboy. And disclaimers ain't gonna stop shit if LE wants you its over. Security wise it was the golden age to hobby till then.
  • Rezo
  • 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM
bolder days when stables of beautiful GFE/PSE 7's, 8's, and 9's were available as easily as getting a starbucks coffee and relatively just as affordable. no screening, quadruple part call systems, messaging for days on end to only end up with a NC/NS, etc.

hobby life was much easier and fun back then because you weren't as worried about who might come kicking in the door and shining a maglite or S&W 410 in your face just to end up on that evenings news reel
GAWD...I miss those days.

The private parties at the spas, the socials, the sheer magnitude of available choices at the touch of a button. It was a GREAT time to be a hobbyist!!

I remember, leaving Sweet 8 one evening after seeing "Michael" (by the way, in the OP...she's the blonde in the second row second from the left, wearing the corset and white stockings). She had the most beautiful ASS I had ever seen on a woman at that time. I was completely soaked with sweat and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was all pie eyed and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Thirty minutes later...I was at Escape 5, LOL!!!

Then GFEHouston came along.....

I never made it to WF's...due in part to the whole smorgasbord that was available then. The bottom fell out before I had an opportunity to visit.

I look back at when the story broke on the evening news. I was literally sitting there watching, with my jaw on the floor. I couldn't believe it. I had hobbied that day (Melissa--courtesy of The AMBASSADOR ), but luckily it was earlier in the day. I truly felt like I had dodged a bullet when all hell was breaking loose.

ASPD was a whirlwind of a extremely nervous people.

A lot of members disappeared. A lot of wonderful providers slipped away, never to be heard from again. Luckily...some resurfaced and turned into independents.

You newer guys...think your "to do" lists are long now? You have no idea.

You could fuck a different girl everyday of the month and not even make a dent in what was available. Not only was the hometown talent above anything else available at that time, but we still had the visitors coming in from all over the country...just to fuck US!!!

We were "Hobbytown USA!!!"

Hobbyists from other parts of the country LOVED coming here to fuck our women!! There were so many to choose from!!

Anyone remember "Dent" and his marathons? LMAO!! I really enjoyed reading his reviews.

Oh well...it'll never be the same, but I'm glad I was able to experience what the hobby was like...

...before 11-16-2004. The day, the music died.

PS...I still have my DVD as well.

TDL...if I never said it in the past, let me say it now...........Thank You.
Has nothing to do with the site, ladyboy. And disclaimers ain't gonna stop shit if LE wants you its over. Security wise it was the golden age to hobby till then. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I guess, nobody ever heard of a CHJ those days, bigboy.
  • Satin
  • 11-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Damn, damn l everytime I think about those days, I can't believe how much fun we had and what we took for granted.....I'll watch my DVD tonight too. I was presented with the original Escape sign for my birthday at my Birthday Party and still have it...

Escape...RIP...
Wildflowers......RIP
Maria Spa.....RIP
I was coming back from a company event in Galveston late that night and decided I would drop by E for a night cap before I went home. I remember I had a little too much to drink and just decided to wait until morning.
Good for me that I did. 7 years has been a long time
Sure do miss those days!
Damn, damn l everytime I think about those days, I can't believe how much fun we had and what we took for granted.....I'll watch my DVD tonight too ...

Escape...RIP...
Wildflowers......RIP
Maria Spa.....RIP
Originally Posted by Satin
My sentiments as well. Add Latin Sensations and Discretions to the RIP list. Sad day indeed ...
My sentiments as well. Add Latin Sensations and Discretions to the RIP list. Sad day indeed ... Originally Posted by Phil Hardman
Are we leaving out anybody?

Must of us old timers should be adding Chasity's place to the list.
I guess, nobody ever heard of a CHJ those days, bigboy. Originally Posted by Sarunga
At least I'm not on EVERY Thai chicks DNS list. I'm smart enough not to go into ML and start a tread that you WON'T answer to for your own entertainment. So just UP THE SHUT FUCK and we'll put each other on ignore.