Carkiddo PR a failure

His Latina's Elite ad in the provder Ads goes on and on about their discretion, yet the map is on the website. Leo will catch that fast of they have not already..........
Someone call and tell their manager to remove that. It can't lead to anything good....
Someone call and tell their manager to remove that. It can't lead to anything good.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
This isn't the spider hole and you aren't anything here.

You have no power here, be gone, before somebody drops a house on you.

• Seedy
  • 11-17-2011, 06:20 PM
LMFAO
We have NOTHING to do with CarKiddo. We have work very hard to get where we at. Sofia we have not do anything to you, if you have anything against carkiddo please take on him PLEASE let us out of it

Moderator PLEASE do something with this thread is no fair, who is she to be allowed to attack us?
I'm trying to help you by advising you to remove your address fron your website, it's not an attack. Seriously I'm trying to help you posting your address is not good and anyone will tell you this.
This isn't the spider hole and you aren't anything here.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
woul rather try and rip on me than try and help these ladies. Says a great deal about you!
You Are not helping you are hurting us. Who are you? Leave us alone please if you want to help please stop this

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

La Bruja Mala Del Sur!

Good one, DJ.
Says a great deal about you! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Do you want to compare reputations on this board? Mine vs. yours.

I wouldn't think so.

Why don't you just stay the hell out of other peoples businesses.
This is from a 3rd uninterested party but the map does show to close to the location....FYI.

And this has nothing to do with Carkiddo. Also FYI
And while we're on it...... as true and honest as your intentions may be...... there are FAR more tactful and perhaps more ethical ways of presenting this.......

JaD
Yes...not really the proper way. I think, sometimes we forget the big picture, when we concentrate on a smaller one.