What I find myself doing while browsing through eccie ...

I guess I love my body and am sooo comfortable in my skin. I always find myself rubbing on my kitty, not to mention I never have any undies on anyway ... Just a convo starter, what about you guys? What do you find yourself doing while going thru this site or am I just a kinky lil thing?
Nice ad girl. JK. I just browse showcases and admire all the beautiful eccie ladies and work on my own to-do list. While fully dressed ok.
reading posts....
Drooling
Reading posts
Trying to decide who I am going to call for an a "consultation "
definitely do not rub myself...otherwise i start calling everyone....and i cannot see them all...just one maybe too if the price is right. but mostly....i hit the strip club when i start browsing too hard. helps take my mind off everyone....
i find myself naked all the time and playing with my kitty as well. My kitty is one lucky cat because she always get attention from me. Sometimes I find myself playing with my vibrator up until i ran the batteries down 3 days ago but thats ok next time i will get energizer batteries so it can keep going and going and going lol
I find myself wanting to slit my wrist at times...just sayin.
would this be one of them times London lol
I find myself wanting to slit my wrist at times...just sayin. Originally Posted by London Rayne

ROFL
would this be one of them times London lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Nah .... its usually after I post something. She has a hard time wrapping her mind around that someone so retarded can post on a SHMB.