Broaden the directive & abolish the Spider hole

Though the directive seemed promising enough not enough people were included in it: it was especially disappointing that people like BDS and notanewbie were not included in it. Therefore it ought to be broadened in its scope as well as extended for the full life of this site.

What good promise was made by creating the directive was invalidated, however, by the creation of the Spider Hole, which not only abets and encourages the abuse by the lower common denominator participants in this forum, but even worsens the problem, by incitiing non-Houston morons into the kind of behavior that gave Houston its bad reputation; which out-of-town morons then re-export the stupidity back to open forums.

Activity on eccie is less than it was when it was new. Why is that? If the so-called Saint-Chris and his cronies would expand their horizons beyond the small bands of hoodlums who have trashed it, this wouldn't be the case.
  • Seedy
  • 11-18-2011, 08:29 AM
You are such a whinnie assed jerk, it wasn't meant directly for you, but you definatley qualify for the thread in the ML . Damn sorry assed jackoff.
  • R.M.
  • 11-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Though the directive seemed promising enough not enough people were included in it: it was especially disappointing that people like BDS and notanewbie were not included in it. Therefore it ought to be broadened in its scope as well as extended for the full life of this site.

What good promise was made by creating the directive was invalidated, however, by the creation of the Spider Hole, which not only abets and encourages the abuse by the lower common denominator participants in this forum, but even worsens the problem, by incitiing non-Houston morons into the kind of behavior that gave Houston its bad reputation; which out-of-town morons then re-export the stupidity back to open forums.

Activity on eccie is less than it was when it was new. Why is that? If the so-called Saint-Chris and his cronies would expand their horizons beyond the small bands of hoodlums who have trashed it, this wouldn't be the case. Originally Posted by Raphael
Both handles are retired. Duh...
Can someone enlighten dumbfucks like me what this spiderhole thing is?
Both handles are retired. Duh... Originally Posted by R.M.
Good news, good riddance - and great idea. Retiring the likes of WTF, Texasjohn1965, offshoredrilling, Reese McLaine aka RM, coven, jackflash, and so on and so forth, would indeed be a more efficacious way of cleaning up this site, than merely extending the directive to them.

And also less work on mods, once the deed has been effected.

Thank you Reese, for a constructive contribution.
Hey crybaby.. get it straight. Its not jackflash. It's Jack Flash!
(looking on with amazement and wondering what this is about)

The day is beautiful. That's my constructive criticism.
raphy, maybe I'm not as big of a guttersnipe as you may have previously thought.

No, I'm not a member of the spider hole. I remember at one social when some provider (who will remain unnamed) mentioned the spider hole to me. When I told her I never heard of it, she looked at me in total shock and apologized to me for mentioning it, and asked me to please forget about.

Like I give a shit.

Then again, any group who would have sophia as a mod, I would stay far away from. No telling when you would piss her off and you would have to suffer the consequences.

These little cliques like the spider hole and the hellraisers give me a good laugh. Kind of reminds me of post adolescent stuff in the midst of adult stuff.

For the most part, they are harmless, so let them have their fun.
  • Trey
  • 11-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Who really cares about the spider hole? The only thing I would like is for some of these ass holes to be restricted to only use it. If you want more people to join get on the mods that control it. This thread should've been placed in there as the rest of us don't give a shit.
If I pretended to care, would you shut the fuck up?

Didn't think so......

The hole serves a purpose, unlike you.
Good news, good riddance - and great idea. Retiring the likes of WTF, Texasjohn1965, offshoredrilling, Reese McLaine aka RM, coven, jackflash, and so on and so forth, would indeed be a more efficacious way of cleaning up this site, than merely extending the directive to them.

And also less work on mods, once the deed has been effected.

Thank you Reese, for a constructive contribution. Originally Posted by Raphael
gee Raphael, I only know you from the spider hole. I rarely post in Texas. I know only bits of the directive. I did not know I was part of it. So what is it that I can or can not do per the directive. Not that I really care. Just would be nice to know. Maybe a mod here can PM me what I need to know.

Thanks
OSD

PS: better, let me know in the spider hole
Fuck the spiderhole...well maybe not. Some people are still stuck on high school.
Uhhh stop whining already. No one was "included" right off the bat...we all got invited in little by little. Same with my forum. You can't really think of all the people you want in at the same time, so as you see them post you put their name in. BDS and NAN were both in there last I heard.

It was supposed to be for us misfits who kept getting banned...like me lol. WTF rocks!
I don't care about anything the OP says about anything if anything.