The I'm retiring thing = going out of buisnesss sale

Disclaimer:
I know my post count is low but I am definitely not new in Houston. I was in ASPD and been a member of P411 since 2007. So don't call me a rookie. But you can call me an old fart.

/drunk rant on

This "I am retiring" thing is nothing new but I have always hated it. If you put this in your add am I to run and get the pooty tang that I have been wanting to get? No! I have been putting it off because it aint the pooty tang I want. We know your ass is just taking a break cause you'll be back.

/drunk rant off. Thanks for listening.
There are several girls who retired that I either wanted to revisit or wanted to make a primary visit with, who I wish would have posted a going out of business ad.........but had meant it.

These few perpetual ads by the same ladies remind me of these Persian rug places that also seem to be constantly going out of business.
  • Rezo
  • 11-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Finger Furniture?
It doesn't hurt me one way or the other....
It had to be said lol. No offense, but is there a 401k Hooker Plan I am missing out on? When I "stop sucking d*ck for money," I am just going to fall off the map. Sure, I may have a parting thank you, but that's about it lol. I doubt I will send out Christmas Cards to you and yours. I especially love the ones who retire and "forget" to take their ads and website down bwahahhaa. Cmon!
I don't think anyone actually like plans a retirement in this business. You quit for various reasons but normally they're sudden and unexpected, not something you plan and have time to post about. Also, alot of girls post retirement threads when they're not really retiring, they're just going UTR. However I'm surprised girls still do it as a last minute business attempt when they know most of the guys distaste for such posts. Smh