Name: Lita the Italian Princess
User ID:: NA
Phone: 8177904011
Email Address: bbbjprincess@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-53792.html
City: FW
State: Texas
Address: West FW
Activities: bbbj x 2 nqns, cfs,cg, rcg, tit worship, tuma, GRADE A MAssage, multiple positions of heart pounding cardio dfk
Hair Length and Color: long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous eyes, nice lips, big tits, ass that some women pay $ for, shes short 5'3 with sexy hips and legs, smooth kitty, very well put together
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review

heart pounding cardio. Dang.
Would love to have a doubles with her and Giselle!
She is doing L3 now?
I've never read a review where she didn't do CFS.
I took a chance with her a couple months after reading several reviews about her. I guess eye is in the beholder, but she ain’t it. She is definitely showing her age and it’s at least 40s and it’s not looking good on her if she is actually younger. Lots of mommy damage and old lady make up and hair. I should have left when I got a good look at her. I think she could tell I was not attracted to her too. I tried too. I will give it to her, she gives a crazy sloppy BBBJ and gives great effort during sex. Her ass is huge, but lots of cellulite. I wish more people were truthful about some of these girls especially when it comes to looks. Could have saved me some time and money
I agree with what you said….some of the people ll give extra spicy review about some of the providers here….unfortunately i trusted those and saw few providers…disappointed with all of them
To each their own. She never disappoints in looks or services especially at price point now days. If you’re ISO a skinny early 20’s - shes not it. The passion this woman possess keeps getting hotter each of my sessions I’ve had with her.
Super chill laid back attitude and fuck-me looks that sends me over the edge. I’ve never had a bad session or been mislead/disappointed in her appearance. Last session I had she looked hotter than ever. Lita is the epitome of MILF in my book!
Had a nice time with Lita once but I guess she didn't have a good time.

I have sent her several emails with no replies. I don't mind she doesn't want to see me but I just wish she'd reply and tell me to get lost.

Oh well.