CNN had another rating winner last night...CLIMATE CRISIS!!

The leftwing nuts being left up to their own devices...mainly "SELF-AWARNESS" will destroy themselves before the country!!This HUGE leftwing Gumment plot to control the masses and drain TRILLIONS from the economy...AIN'T going to FLY!!

The Ratings for CNN’s “Climate Crisis” Town Hall Are In

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/stat...s-town-hall%2F

Last night, CNN subjected television viewers to the torturous exercise of listening to 2020 Democrat candidates riff on climate change for seven straight hours. We got all kinds of craziness, from Bernie promoting taxpayer funded abortions to cull the population and reduce emissions to Buttigieg lecturing on the morality of eating hamburgers. If you want the government to control every aspect of your life, these people are your ticket.
The question is, how many people were actually watching? If you guessed that Fox News, with just their regular lineup, would nearly triple CNN’s viewership, congrats.

Half of that probably came from airports and gyms. The numbers above are averages over the seven hour period and they aren’t particularly close to their competition. Even MSNBC’s raving conspiratorial lunacy almost doubled up CNN.
Perhaps the problem here isn’t content. Perhaps it’s just CNN? When Democrats go on Fox News or MSNBC for debates or “town halls,” they do much better in the ratings. When they go sit down with Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo, nobody watches. That’s not just a coincidence at this point. It really does seem as if the public have tuned out the gas-lighting, liberal network and certainly not without cause.
Or maybe it is content on some level? How many people really want to sit through even one hour (much less seven) of Democrats making wild claims and promising to destroy the economy? That’s not exactly riveting TV. It may also speak to the possibility that enthusiasm for this Democrat group is not nearly as high as the media would like you to believe.
There is one problem with some of the hot takes about last night’s town hall though. I’ve heard a lot of people saying Trump was the big winner. Can he really be the winner if no one was watching?
————————————————
Your ratings are in bb. YR is IGNORING you!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You are the stupidest mother fucker to shit between two Birkenstock's on the streets of Austin behind the Taco Bells dumpster, and your girlfriend YR's pussy sure smells...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQpjGODDO_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNSIyVLIiOE

FU...
You are the stupidest mother fucker to shit between two Birkenstock's on the streets of Austin behind the Taco Bells dumpster, except YR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQpjGODDO_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNSIyVLIiOE

FU... Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got the Mother Fucker part right. I'm not as stupid as you claim. I love fucking yo momma. Free Pussy!

Goodnight son
the demtard message isn't resonating. the farther leftard they go, the lower they stink .. er sink.

butt any democrat can beat Trump, right Yssar AraratRider??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Mr. Gaffe, for someone that ignores me...YOU FUCKING CAN'T AVOID COMMENTING ON MY THREAD!!

You lose...I win!!
Have ya'll heard the news? yssup and the mole are a couple. Wonder which one receives?????????????????????? ?????????
So if the nutballs on CNN can blame CLIMATE CHANGE for a named hurricane of category 5 strength, aka Dorian, which was NOT the most powerful hurricane ever and did NOT kill the most people ever - what do they blame when it drops to a mere category 2 strength?
CNN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
So if the nutballs on CNN can blame CLIMATE CHANGE for a named hurricane of category 5 strength, aka Dorian, which was NOT the most powerful hurricane ever and did NOT kill the most people ever - what do they blame when it drops to a mere category 2 strength? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
CNN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Cmon guys, the answer is much easier than that, It they can't blame Trump or Climate change, then it's because Obama fixed it already.
I don't know what CNN was thinking, with back-to-back Climate change episodes clogging the schedule. it's a boring subject even to the most interested..
I don't know what CNN was thinking, with back-to-back Climate change episodes clogging the schedule. it's a boring subject even to the most interested.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Many in the "know" on the left still "think" it's a winning strategy to hammer the Climate Change debate.

Didn't work for CNN from a ratings standpoint.
Many in the "know" on the left still "think" it's a winning strategy to hammer the Climate Change debate.

Didn't work for CNN from a ratings standpoint. Originally Posted by eccielover
Nothing does. How long will Comcast put up with CNN’s dreadful performance. I guess it’s some type of tax write off.
Is this another "Dims are panicking and CNN is there" thread?