Date: 06/02/23
Name: Tiffany
Phone: 210-501-2112
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Fredericksburg and Wurzbach across from Hooters
Activities: DFK, hugging, DATY, CBJ, CMPFS to completion for both!
Hair Length and Color: Mid back reddish brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Good looking English speaking witty provider with major C bolt-ons, shaved kitty, flat ass, and one horny provider
Recommendation: Yes
Saw her yesterday, note she is pinch hitting for Cindy and will be done by or on June 15th.
Both for me and the massage was splendid. Far above the norm.
  • Tdam
  • 06-04-2023, 04:43 PM
I seriously need to make a list of the top girls and where they work so I can start checking them off the list.
Here comes the cattle call for Viva...

Good thing the hundreds of Eccie lurkers have QQ and A+ to visit as well to slow the rush on Viva.

I drove by A+ to take a gander on Saturday afternoon and the parking lot was nearly full with mongers coming and going every 10-15 minutes.
Straight to business. Such a splendid session. Repeat today. Just left. One word Viva.
Went today and was conned. The girl that came to window had hair as described. She looked like she was wearing a track suit. I asked for tiffany she said she was Tiffany. It wasnt till she came back in room with different too i knew I was had. She was a B cup at best.
When you go into a salon always ask for the girls name.

Never say, "Are you so and so"

They will bait and switch you every time to get your door fee and into the room.
Most of these salons the workers take turns in sequence. If they go out of turn the worker whose turn it was is mad..
Was girl #2 Lucy? Another MILF?