Pool season?!

Trying to plan my trip to Vegas based on the weather. Last time I went, I was surprised it was colder than I expected during spring break....

I'd like to come right before it gets too hot but when it's still nice enough to swim, and enjoy walking the strip while wearing as little clothes as possible!!! Don't judge me lol...

I truly despise the cold and I'm not too fond of wearing layers, bras, panties or clothes in general. TBH I'd rather walk around naked all day. It feels so invigoratingly FREE...at least when it's not cold!

Anywho, I hear Vegas has plenty of pool concerts at the hotels, and I am stoked to attend them this year

If anyone has any info on when and where I should go, that would be much appreciated!

For reference:

I like electronic music, (Troyboi, Hippie Sabotage)R&B/hip hop/Reggae/Reggaeton/Alternative Rock/ & Rock (System of a Down/Korn etc).....

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Weather wise May is a great month. Lots of 90s which is perfect pool weather in Vegas
  • Mplay
  • 03-23-2023, 01:49 PM
We have a cabana booked for early April. Not looking good going to cancel tomorrow. 69 while a good number isn’t hot enough lol. One year we had 90s at the same date.