Dinner tonight..May post this a bit

I am always interested in what other people are cooking up or if letting someone else doing the cooking where and if its a great place to eat. So tell me what you making...
I am having blueberry scone (PM if you want yummy recipe) with honey vanilla greek yogurt.
  • Loxly
  • 04-09-2014, 05:51 PM
I made sweet n' sour chicken. I needed a break from beef and pork.
Awesome Loxly. Not a big fan of sweet and sour chicken; i love chicken with peppers.
Prime rib with steamed veggies and creme brûlée made by me!
Annika that sounds awesome. Hope you enjoyed it.
I make an awesome creme brulee
Last night I had homemade chili and cornbread. Yummy. Ohhhh chili thread coming...
My own pork stew:
A small pork roast
half a dozen small red potatoes, cut in half
a bag of baby carrots
a small red onion cut into quarters
2 cans of Golden Mushroom soup
Put everything in a Crockpot on high for 4-5 hours
Poet Laureate that sounds yummy; I may try that in a day or two. Always looking for good crock pot recipes.
Let me know how it turns out. A hint: when it's done and has cooked down, you'll want to spoon the liquid fat off the top. That'll save a few calories. Enjoy!
I didn't find Golden Mushroom soup at HEB; is using Cambells creamy mushroom soup okay?
No, it ruins the intended flavor. Try Randalls.
bacon wrapped Doves stuffed with jalapeños on the grill with jalapeño and cheese venison Bacon wrapped chop steak
  • Loxly
  • 05-13-2014, 01:20 PM
If you're looking for something new might I suggest registering at Kraft's website for newsletters. Some good stuff there.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/
Chicken fried mule deer steak with garlic mashed potatoes and gravy...