Family Time In Amarillo & Lubbock

Time for a road trip to visit family,but there will be time for "other" things. So what kind of ideas or things can I get into in good ole' Amarillo & Lubbock?
Haven't been in awhile plus with the pandemic I just wanted to find out what there is to do? Are gyms & restaurants open?
Thanks!

~Kisses~
Any chance you’ll be stopping in Midland/Odessa? If not, safe travels sexy lady
Most restaurants are open. A few gyms are open but may only allow regular members.
Send me a PM when you will be in town.
Well, we could get together and pretend to be 4th cousins, twice removed
Damn it. I am out of town for 5 days. If you are in Lubbock when I get back, I will definitely see you.
Working on making a first time with her!!!
Any chance you’ll be stopping in Midland/Odessa? If not, safe travels sexy lady Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Not this go around due to the Labor Day weekend. But will try again at a later date.
Thanks!
Well, we could get together and pretend to be 4th cousins, twice removed Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
Let's NOT!! I don't do family!! LMAO LMAO!! he he
Just so you all know we can't put dates of when we will be in town so just PM me and I will be happy to fill you in when.
I am not posting to say I will be there today or tomorrow. There is time.
I sent you a PM
If I haven't responded, please be patient please. I am currently on the road and there is just 1 of me. I will answer as quickly as I can. Thank you!
Wish someone would make their way to fkn midland.
Nicks Fight Club is open 6 days a week and let me do a 5 day trial. Their class kicks my ass.

Also Little Woodrows was open until midnight last night on a Tuesday night. Nice open patio.
Nicks Fight Club is open 6 days a week and let me do a 5 day trial. Their class kicks my ass.

Also Little Woodrows was open until midnight last night on a Tuesday night. Nice open patio. Originally Posted by gigiginger
Thank you for the info on Nick's! I might just go check it out. I did 9 rounds in Omaha and wow! It was a butt kicker,but enjoyed it!
I’ll kick your butt here in midland if you come down here, the. Make it all better with a rub down!