Name: Sexy Latina Candela
User ID:: NA
Phone: 337-688-2772
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/galve...-/110266033830
City: Near Texas City
State: Texas
Address: 45 South
Activities: LFK- no tongue, BBBJ, TUMA, Mish, K-9 and CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Dominican latina, blank hair past shoulders spinner type.
Recommendation: Yes
Good info.
I'm trying to figure out how you do FK without tongues.
I was thinking she didn’t have a tongue but he did not classify bj as “BBBJ-no tongue” so I may be sorely mistaken in my ciphering.
  • bbkid
  • 01-20-2023, 08:34 AM
I'm trying to figure out how you do FK without tongues. Originally Posted by NordicJag
this ???
I'm trying to figure out how you do FK without tongues. Originally Posted by NordicJag
It says LFK.
It's like what they do in the movies... go through the motion, but with no tongue. Didn't think the concept was that hard to figure out.
It says LFK. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
It's like what they do in the movies... go through the motion, but with no tongue. Didn't think the concept was that hard to figure out. Originally Posted by sinfulness
You cannot do LFK, DFK, or any kind of FK without tongue. That's the definition of French Kissing. OP, what should have been reported was kissing - no tongue. French should never have been mentioned.
LFK could be light face kissing. No tongue needed.
LFK could be light face kissing. No tongue needed. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Nope. Look up the definition of French kissing.
I hear there's going to be a kissing booth at the Houston Rodeo this year... some of you hateful mongers may want to set your sights on that and cut the OP a little slack on the technicalities of FK'n. Let's all get along.
^^^^^ As someone who bases who to see in large part due to kissing, that is not a technicality.
Where’s the booth going to be? I’m up for some LFK! Or the LFK may get me up, giddy’up pardner, I’m ready to ride.

But I too like FK and remember back in the day that tongue is required. I have to asremind my regular to kiss and she knows that I want her tongue, even though she doesn’t go deep.

Will some of the providers be staffing the booth? Or local colleges (adults only)?
  • bbkid
  • 01-22-2023, 10:55 AM
You cannot do LFK, DFK, or any kind of FK without tongue. That's the definition of French Kissing. OP, what should have been reported was kissing - no tongue. French should never have been mentioned. Originally Posted by NordicJag
^^^ this