Jane Vervain. Hudson NY. Ad on Tryst. Scam

After years --and picking up all the cues of who is legit....it finally happened. I got scammed.
Venmo'd 50% deposit--got a few well written text about arrangements.
Drove to Hudson. No show. No text. Radio silent. First time in 15 years I actually sent a deposit. Beware!!!
Oh goodness dude
Her "Twitter / X" states she is retired (as of June 11)

https://x.com/janevervain/

I post this only for those who find it later, but there are fake profiles, fake twitter accounts with fake contact info, with all things make sure you know who you are reaching out to.
Sorry to hear this. She’s been on my radar forever but having seen her Twitter retirement announcement a few months ago, I figured I missed the boat, so never pursued.

It may be worth sending her a DM on twitter to give her a heads up that someone is spoofing her tryst profile? It seems like she has her hand in multiple “adult” industries so I’m sure, notwithstanding her retirement, she wouldn’t want her name getting dragged in forms like this due to issues such as this one.

Just my two cents. Sorry again this happened to you!
Never ever ever ever….. give a deposit…. Sorry this happened. Hopefully other will learn. They will be super nice and great pictures and guys wanna believe. Never send a deposit. I’ve done this for 15 years… never have been unable to see a girl bc I didn’t send a deposit. I know some “legit” may require…. I pass. BC guess what, as soon as u send the $$ u have lost all leverage. They have what they and u are high and dry.
I'm in that area and have tried several times to coordinate with her with no luck. sorry to hear you got taken
We all have erasers on our pencils. Don't sweat it.