The Onion: Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling

http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-didnt-expect-sex-with-prostitute-would-be-so-e,31304/
Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling

BRACKNEY, PA—Expressing both joy and astonishment, 55-year-old accountant Jacob Reynolds confirmed Wednesday that a recent rendezvous with a prostitute had left him completely and utterly satisfied on an emotional level. “I had no idea it would be such a deeply moving and fulfilling experience on every level,” said Reynolds, explaining he had assumed paying $150 for 30 minutes of anonymous intercourse with an exhausted and apathetic middle-aged woman would ultimately leave him feeling hollow inside, but instead his self-esteem was “through the roof.” “When I walked into that motel room, I wasn’t expecting to feel such a strong spiritual connection to another person, but I think we really shared a moment there. That was exactly what I needed. The world feels so much bigger and brighter now.” Reynolds later confirmed his blissful feeling of well-being only increased when he returned home, looked deep into the eyes of his wife of 30 years, and lied to her about where he had been.
Damn what took him so long to realize that!!!
HK, you find some good reads homie! Keep em comin
That's why I love the onion. Honest reporting with no hidden political agenda.
I don't fall in love with hookers anymore... I just keep luvin the old ones... LOL
i really thought this post was about onions..i had something to add.....
i really thought this post was about onions..i had something to add.....bacon ... Originally Posted by anita germane
Finished your thought.
bacon....

and there was something having to do with a health thing..but im kinda stillstck on bacon...
anita pm me its time