What are the odds that they knew where Foley was before he was murdered.

As with Private Bergdahl, we found out that the Army had an idea where he was at long before the White House traded five key terrorists for him. So do you think they knew something about Foley's whereabouts before yesterday but just didn't really try too had if at all?
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2014, 05:05 PM
I think he was hidden under the missing Malaysia Airliner JD. The one you think is hidden under a bunch of pot plants...
Apparently not as a special forces team was sent to Syria in a rescue attempt, and did not find him.
We should have traded for Foley... Bergdahl is a piece of shit... And NO... Odogeater does NOT care!
Obama reportedy enjoyed a round of golf right after the presser. That is one cool cat.
I wonder if Foleys appearances on Fox News drove his capture, execution and lack of rescue.

Doesn't look good for the other two captured US journalists.
We should have traded for Foley... Bergdahl is a piece of shit... And NO... Odogeater does NOT care! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I wold have swapped your dumb ass for him in a heartbeat.
I think he was hidden under the missing Malaysia Airliner JD. The one you think is hidden under a bunch of pot plants... Originally Posted by WTF
The only "junk" you have, WTF, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron*

*This is a prototype usage of this insult, and the situation may not perfectly match the specifics of each and every individually stupid thing the moron WTF says.
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2014, 10:10 PM
The only "junk" you have, WTF, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron*

*This is a prototype usage of this insult, and the situation may not perfectly match the specifics of each and every individually stupid thing the moron WTF says.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Let me get this straight...JD starts a dumdass thread implying that Obama knew where this reporter was but did nothing and this is wtf you post?

God Damn old man at least your love for JD is unwavering. I'll give you that!
[COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]The only "junk" you have, WTF, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron*

Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Gee Jewish faggot that comment is about the same as you gave me is your poor brain fucked locked?
Apparently not as a special forces team was sent to Syria in a rescue attempt, and did not find him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

How do you know ...

..."a special forces team was sent to Syria in a rescue attempt"?
What are the odds that they gave a shit where Foley was before he was murdered.

Fixed it for you.

Does anyone know where I can catch a game of 8-ball?
What are the odds that they gave a shit where Foley was before he was murdered.

Fixed it for you.

Does anyone know where I can catch a game of 8-ball? Originally Posted by LexusLover
They all appear like they are dissing him with a look of contempt. They have to be thinking to themselves that the voters totally fucked up putting this guy in office - a big talker with no ability to govern, just make it up as he goes.
Let me get this straight...JD starts a dumdass thread implying that Obama knew where this reporter was but did nothing and this is wtf you post? Originally Posted by WTF
Note the disclaimer - I'm trying to recycle insults, which will help reduce global warming, so not every insult will be perfect in each context. It is the thought that counts!
I hope that other American journalist has Obama care.
Was this the same intelligence community that said there were WMD's in Iraq.
I thought Obama would have at least fixed that problem.