Thank you infodumb (Whiffy)

You have managed to spam the whole fucking board. Quite a accomplishment even for a fucktard like you.
You have managed to spam the whole fucking board. Quite a accomplishment even for a fucktard like you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are welcome ur'a vajayjay (dumbcunt)... here's more

• WTF
  • 08-24-2014, 06:45 AM
If he picked a thread or two to post his pictures from the Tea Party propaganda it would be one thing but every fucking thread makes him look like another Marshall.

I would tone it down a bit if I were him , he is looking like it is drone strike time for him...
If he picked a thread or two to post his pictures from the Tea Party it would be one thing but every fucking thread makes him look like another Marshall.

I would tone it down a bit if I were him , he is looking like it is drone strike time for him... Originally Posted by WTF
Marshall was dumb, but not that dumb!
No, I REALLY believe Slobbrin is intellectually challenged and posts from his room at the state hospital.
Fucking moron.

See you in a few weeks!
Fucking moron.

See you in a few weeks!
Hamas Rider the shit eating & vomit eating Terrorist Cow, I'll be waiting...

If you are going to post every thing twice so am I...

Hamas Rider the shit eating & vomit eating Terrorist Cow, I'll be waiting...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite strikes out again...
SPAM
Looks like whiffy will be known from now on as "the spamanatior".
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

"Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite strikes out again...

One more and you're OUT!