VACATION/CRUISE WITH BENIFITS

I was having a pretty good discussion in the chat room today about Cruises. Some of us hobbyist came up with the idea of a hobby Cruise. It is more of a vacation for the providers but with the added benefit of having some of us hobbyist around :-)

Ladies:
How would you feel about an all expense paid 4/5 day cruise with a deep discount or flat rate trip session? Think of this as more of a vacation than a usual overnighter.

Guys:

How many of you would be interested in attending such a cruise?
Acid,

As you recall I was one in chat when we discussed this.. And I think it's a wonderful idea. And I could damn sure use a vacation. I've got my passport ready.
This was something that I've been thinking for a long while. I was thinking more of going to a nice beach resort but cruise sounds great too. I was waiting to find my ATF and propose the idea to her. Didn't occur to me to bring the topic up here.
Thanks Acidtrip. It would be interesting to see the provider responses.
better yet, go to hedonism resort in jamiaca. the one in negril
There are several veterans around our fair city that have been there, done that. Hopefully they'll chime in. Things can be great and things can go badly.
Have passport, will travel!
There are several veterans around our fair city that have been there, done that. Hopefully they'll chime in. Things can be great and things can go badly. Originally Posted by Traveler64
Would be nice to hear from the experienced seniors too..

I'll never think of doing it with a provider whom I haven't seen atleast a few times and feel the chemistry. But I understand things can still go wrong.
And any tips, advice from the seniors would be appreciated..
What are the pitfalls to avoid.. What kind of awkward situations could arise and how best to handle them..
Why not just take a gal on your own? It's much more romantic. Personally, my vacation plans never include other dudes.

I took a gal to the Cayman Islands 5 or 6 years ago and it was great because we never had to worry about what the "group" wanted to do.
for you music lovers...

http://bluescruise.com/?page_id=23

blues, cruise, booze...and i can attest a lotta fun extracurricular stuff going on.

JPdM
Why not just take a gal on your own? It's much more romantic. Personally, my vacation plans never include other dudes.

I took a gal to the Cayman Islands 5 or 6 years ago and it was great because we never had to worry about what the "group" wanted to do. Originally Posted by Precision45
Ofcourse that's what I have in mind.. not a group vacation with fellow hobbyists and providers.. no way I'll be up for something like that..

You may say it is then just like booking a girl for travel which is a common thing.
But it is bit different because this is more of a vacation for the provider as well. And while I take care of the travel expenses, I would expect the provider to quote a nominal flat rate/discounted rate for the BCD activities during trip. Not their regular charges for multiple day travel companionship.
Sounds like fun to me - passport is closeby
Ofcourse that's what I have in mind.. not a group vacation with fellow hobbyists and providers.. no way I'll be up for something like that.. Originally Posted by gregory_m2003
I don't think it would be all bad. Haven't you gone on a vacation with friends before? You don't always have to hang with the group but I do think having more people around you can relate with would be cool. It's like those socials ASPD use to have only on a cruise ship and with more of a vacation feel to it.
Been there, Done That... Ya'll have fun.... Can't say I didn't have fun.. But I wouldn't do it again...
  • S-Man
  • 02-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Been there, Done That... Ya'll have fun.... Can't say I didn't have fun.. But I wouldn't do it again... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Knowing what you know now, would you have done it that time?
for you music lovers...

http://bluescruise.com/?page_id=23

blues, cruise, booze...and i can attest a lotta fun extracurricular stuff going on.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

thats a better idea, cuz you can hook up with people and not pay(so to speak). Entertainment will be great too