URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...8/224307737059
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North Springfield
Activities: Soggy, missionary, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Red, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and perky, great body with better pussy.
Recommendation: No
I have read a few bad reviews on her i ve never tried to see her
At this point everyone needs to avoid her.
Moved to coed
That's just weird I just had a great experience with her this last week
Moved to coed Originally Posted by Dr-epg

I defer to the moderator's choice, but I am curious as to why this encounter needed to be moved to co-ed? It seems to me it is a valid review. For my education, what about it required it to be moved?
I'm not trying to answer for a mod but they usually do that if no activity took place. Getting stood up doesn't seem to count for a review, but it's probably one of the more important ones. They seen to move these to coed.
Exactly my thought. If I was interested in see someone, there types of reports are very important. But it's the moderator's call.
I wish eccie would return the column for warnings. They had this before the shut down and it was extremely helpful.
Back to the date, these gals think they are really busy and many just don’t get how much effort, especially if you have a drive, that the men have to work through for a date.
I have spent days shifting things around for a pre planned date and get flaked out at the last minute.
It’s a shame because her pictures are hot.
Grinin the bullshit some of these providers dish out is exactly why i don't hobby here in Springfield to many are outcall only and some have rates higher then they are worth and they won't keep s date after they agree to one
It’s a shame because her pictures are hot. Originally Posted by grinin22
She is really hot. If only she cleaned up her game...