Are we a society based on Truth?

Gov Ron DeSantis

"Are we going to be a society based on truth or based on a lie?"

“If you take a man and they dress up as a woman and you tell me I have to accept that they’re a woman, then you're asking me to be complicit in a lie. I refuse to do that.”

Much more - watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648415887270051840
“If you take a man and they dress up as a woman and you tell me I have to accept that they’re a woman, then you're asking me to be complicit in a lie. I refuse to do that.”

Its scary I actually agree with something you wrote. Scary!
They’ve been lying to us for generations

Its scary I actually agree with something you wrote. Scary! Originally Posted by Cody69
.... I do rather feel that a fair-minded bloke like you
will get-over "being scared" there, mate.

Level-headed people reach a tolerance level with
some o' this "woke science" bullshit.

Surely seem that most of us are there!

##### Salty
.... I do rather feel that a fair-minded bloke like you
will get-over "being scared" there, mate.

Level-headed people reach a tolerance level with
some o' this "woke science" bullshit.

Surely seem that most of us are there!

##### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You must have miss understood this bloke like me. I am no way scared. But if it a chick with a dick, its not a chick. Remember that. No matter what clothes you put on, no matter what make up you put on, you are a chick with a dick. In other words a fucking dude, a bloke, a male period. Go to the bathroom with your dick in the mens room, run with the men in a track meet. You are a man not a woman,
Men aren’t men
Women aren’t women
Babys aren’t babys

Do we really need to farther than that?

Its scary I actually agree with something you wrote. Scary! Originally Posted by Cody69
See, there is hope for you yet

Some of the stuff being pushed by the left, like asking people to suspend basic biology for this trans agenda, is scary
Yeah a lot of Dems are even sick of the agenda. This administration makes Obama look like a right wing radical.
Yeah a lot of Dems are even sick of the agenda. This administration makes Obama look like a right wing radical. Originally Posted by Loretta77
What rational, normal person wouldn't be sick of these lies and this sick administration pushing this radical trans agenda on everyday Americans?
Question: “Are we a society based on truth”.

Answer: Depends where you look. If you look on a hooker board or mainstream news then no, the extremes on both sides are lying or stupid.
Remember the good ol' days when we didn't even have to argue over the fact that men are not women.