Greenlight/Sunflower Doxxing Clients now

Remember when I said Greenlight/ Sunflower were worst studios? Now they're attempting to Doxx former clients by putting their personal information out there. This is why I said they couldn't take criticism and to watch out if you give them no reviews XD

If you go to Greenlight/Sunflower prepare to have your information exposed if you write no reviews. The promoter degeneracy is out of control and they will try to hurt you in the real world now.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=39
Congrats buddy, you are officially the biggest whiner and complainer on this board. Get a life dude. I was only guessing, but it seems like you’re confirming?
Congrats buddy, you are officially the biggest whiner and complainer on this board. Get a life dude. I was only guessing, but it seems like you’re confirming? Originally Posted by 2balls75
The wording was very clear in your post :3
You got the information from a booker (I'm cool with AS, CPop, Kfest, and BK) and tried to put my irl information out there for harm and to make a point, even if it wasn't accurate the intent was there. This presents a bad precedent for the board.
You got the information from a booker (I'm cool with AS, CPop, Kfest, and BK) and tried to put my irl information out there for harm and to make a point, even if it wasn't accurate the intent was there. This presents a bad precedent for the board. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Always playing the victim, maybe go back to your safe space on your private discord group. And if you think you’re cool with “all” those others, you need to think again buddy.
You got the information from a booker (I'm cool with AS, CPop, Kfest, and BK) and tried to put my irl information out there for harm and to make a point, even if it wasn't accurate the intent was there. This presents a bad precedent for the board. Originally Posted by SpringFest
information from a booker
I thought he meant "bookie"...ya know, that guy outside of Desi District Grocery that takes bets on Cricket matches? The guy says he knows a lot about what happens in the neighborhood.
Remember when I said Greenlight/ Sunflower were worst studios? Now they're attempting to Doxx former clients by putting their personal information out there. This is why I said they couldn't take criticism and to watch out if you give them no reviews XD

If you go to Greenlight/Sunflower prepare to have your information exposed if you write no reviews. The promoter degeneracy is out of control and they will try to hurt you in the real world now.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=39 Originally Posted by SpringFest
If this is true its a major Red Flag for both of these places. The clients' privacy should be their first priority. Using studio handles to troll their clients and this board is not a good look. They should be banned just on principle.

Just block the "new" handles that magically pop up and have so much vested in this section but "just got here". They contribute nothing to the mongers other than trolling for the studio owners. Real mongers don't give a shit about any of this drama.
We just want accurate and timely information without all the fluff. Block them and just let them scream into the wind/computer screen.
If this is true its a major Red Flag for both of these places. The clients' privacy should be their first priority. Using studio handles to troll their clients and this board is not a good look. They should be banned just on principle.

Just block the "new" handles that magically pop up and have so much vested in this section but "just got here". They contribute nothing to the mongers other than trolling for the studio owners. Real mongers don't give a shit about any of this drama.
We just want accurate and timely information without all the fluff. Block them and just let them scream into the wind/computer screen. Originally Posted by txcasper
I'm lucky that the girls working in the studios don't know actual ethnic backgrounds or else the information put out there with the intent to harm me would have been accurate.
I'm lucky that the girls working in the studios don't know actual ethnic backgrounds or else the information put out there with the intent to harm me would have been accurate. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Originally Posted by 2balls75
The reason I know the intent is to harm and that the girls don't know ethnicity is because I tell all the studios in verification that I'm white. A studio girl had to have seen me and told the booker, which means a booker gave you private information about me which you leaked. This is also becoming borderline racist trying to call me the Monkey from Aladdin.

So we've learned that Greenlight/Sunflower are willing to Dox Clients and are prejudiced to Indians and Arabs. Good to know, why are we giving money to these organizations?
Nobody has learned anything, didn’t name the studios that you listed, so you were incorrect on that, just more misinformation from you of course. So wait, you lied to all the studios in telling them that you’re white? Interesting, seems like you lie a lot on this board. Are you the one that’s rude to them and is causing the good talent to leave all the time? But you’re correct, you should stop giving money to these organizations. Although the only reason you’re calling for that, is because you could possibly not be allowed to go there anymore in the future, just a prediction , of course. Also, as Judge Judy says, you can’t know what the intent of someone else is, that would call for operation of the mind. Not allowed. Nice try tho.
So wait, you lied to all the studios in telling them that you’re white? Originally Posted by 2balls75
Not at all. White Can be Europe, Middle East, Persian ect, A studio girl saw a brown man with a beard and told the booker "Indian" (Brown men can be Hispanic) and from your own words you decided to take that information that you 100% thought was fact and leaked it with the intent to belittle and cause harm to me XD

It's not my fault the studio girls don't know ethnicities and you were given false information to report on me, which can only have come from Greenlight and Sunflower :3

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=39 Originally Posted by SpringFest
That's not doxxing, even if it is bad form and a shitty thing to do (if real).

You've doxxed yourself more by going in there and confirming it true.
That's not doxxing, even if it is bad form and a shitty thing to do (if real).

You've doxxed yourself more by going in there and confirming it true. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Yes it is :3

They gave him personal information about me and he posted it on the internet with the intent to do harm. I'm not sure what you mean "If real" There's a link in the first comment that is his words. 30 mins passed so he could no longer edit it so it's authentic.
Yes it is :3

They gave him personal information about me and he posted it on the internet with the intent to do harm. I'm not sure what you mean "If real" There's a link in the first comment that is his words. 30 mins passed so he could no longer edit it so it's authentic. Originally Posted by SpringFest
You have to take your medication every day or it doesn't work.