❤I Missed KC Too Much, So I'm BACK!! South KC!❤

I missed it so much that I just had to come back! I'm in South KC until Saturday.
So please give me some recommendations on where is good to eat around the area!!! I LOVE Mexican and Italian food! XOXO ❤❤
Toni’s Italian restaurant in Olathe is pretty great for Italian food!
Lets go to Mi Ranchito.

Or PANCHOS. lol
Thanks babe! I may have to make the drive. Is it that awesome?!
Toni’s Italian restaurant in Olathe is pretty great for Italian food! Originally Posted by luckyson
It has definitely moved to my favorite Italian in KC. I like Alfredo and marinara mixed together for a sauce and their tortellini all’s panna is simply delightful!
K Machos is the new standard in Mexican Food here in JOCO. Their first location is next a little colmado (mexican grocery store) called Bonito Michoacan in Olathe. East of I35 on Santa Fe. The colmado opened first with a taco counter that was amazing and then they later they opened the restaurant. The Olathe location is packed every night. Last year they open a 2nd location at 119th and Metcalf. It's very authentic and not ruined by 2nd and 3rd generations taking over the business.
Mexican food go on the boulevard in hood kcmo.
Oh my gosh! SOOOO DOOO I!!!! It is so good when marinara is mixed with alfredo! I am glad to know I am not the only one who indulges in this haha.
It has definitely moved to my favorite Italian in KC. I like Alfredo and marinara mixed together for a sauce and their tortellini all’s panna is simply delightful! Originally Posted by luckyson
This sounds like EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YUM!
K Machos is the new standard in Mexican Food here in JOCO. Their first location is next a little colmado (mexican grocery store) called Bonito Michoacan in Olathe. East of I35 on Santa Fe. The colmado opened first with a taco counter that was amazing and then they later they opened the restaurant. The Olathe location is packed every night. Last year they open a 2nd location at 119th and Metcalf. It's very authentic and not ruined by 2nd and 3rd generations taking over the business. Originally Posted by adastrawebs
K Machos is the new standard in Mexican Food here in JOCO. Originally Posted by adastrawebs
Uhhhh if you believe this....you need to get out more.
Lol
Uhhhh if you believe this....you need to get out more.
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal

...to where? Come on, share... Don't leave us hanging with a half ass comment. lol
...to where? Come on, share... Don't leave us hanging with a half ass comment. lol Originally Posted by adastrawebs
The Bonito bakery they have in KCK is excellent. I stopped by their tonight before closing. Probably the best bakery in the city, and then you have the Rotiserrie and Grocery stores right next door as well.
Oh my gosh! SOOOO DOOO I!!!! It is so good when marinara is mixed with alfredo! I am glad to know I am not the only one who indulges in this haha. Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
It really is. So underrated and some people think it’s blasphemy! But mixed things can make such a great thing to stand on its own! I’m interested in all of the recommendations what you ended up trying???
I didn't end up going anywhere last night. I stayed in and watched the debate. I believe I will be doing Italian today though!
It really is. So underrated and some people think it’s blasphemy! But mixed things can make such a great thing to stand on its own! I’m interested in all of the recommendations what you ended up trying??? Originally Posted by luckyson
I didn't end up going anywhere last night. I stayed in and watched the debate. I believe I will be doing Italian today though! Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
Sweet. There is definitely some great Italian food in KC. After all. KC is deep with Italian mobster history!