What do you think about sex??

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I have to have it; no, MUST have it everyday!! I'm very uneasy if I don't. Am I a perv for being like this??? How do y'all feel about sex??

+ 1, Madi....of course I already know I'm a perv...

DC
No babie, you're not a perv, you're my kind of gal!!
Wanting sex everyday does not make you a perv. It's how you get it

Care to elaborate? (sorry. that's the perv coming out in me)
Madison: just the thought of you is ALMOST enough sex for this little OLD country mouse.

HID
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body, does that make me a perv?
Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy ... it is always on my mind.
Well I love it !!! If you want to stay stress free then you should have more of it. I try to stay stress free Lol.
Study shows most Girls think about sex once every 25 min. Boys think about sex once every 18 sec. and if a girl is around its 18 times a sec. So by the time I got through writing this I have thought about sex about 240 times!!!!!!
Love sex! Me and my lady indulge every chance we get! Not bad for 40 years old. My lady loves lingerie and loves other females to indulge in. I love that we are open and honest in that sex is fun and to be enjoyed with other people. Im done with the stuck up relationships of can only have sex exclusively with one person. We live only once and plan to have alot of sex with other people as often.